Dieses Festival ist bereits vorbei. Tritt unserer Mailingliste bei und wir informieren dich per E-Mail über bevorzugten Zugang zu Tickets, Rabatte sowie exklusive Neuigkeiten und Angebote.Mailingliste beitreten
Maya Jane Coles / Paradise / Kompakt
ADE: DGTL Presents… is one of the highlights of the Amsterdam Dance Event. Three nights of pure class at DGTL's Amsterdam home, the NDSM docklands, stand tall as the entire world descends upon the city.
Across 5 days and nights, Amsterdam becomes the only place to be for fans of electronic music and those involved in the industry alike. Every dancefloor is transformed by the finest talent on the planet.
DGTL plays a frontline role in the whole thing, with a venue that is the envy of most other events at ADE. Look out for some truly incredible lineups, and a party that sets the week alight.
The NDSM is a former shipyard on the shores of the city, meaning ravers will emerge to a cooling sea breeze after they have partied all night long inside the site's converted warehouse. The NDSM is also home to a variety of restaurants, bars, terraces and skateparks and has become a cultural hub for the city.
NDSM Scheepsbouwloods, Tt. Neveritaweg 61, Amsterdam, 1033 WB, Niederlande
Häufig gestellte Fragen
BY PLANE: The nearest airport to the city is Amsterdam Schiphol, and is only a 15 minute train journey away from Amsterdam's main station. Moreover, Schiphol station is directly underneath the airport so access is easy and convenient.
BY TRAIN: There are many trains that run to Amsterdam throughout Europe.
Once in Amsterdam, you can reach the venue by public transport. Either by:
FERRY: There are two free ferry ferries to and from the NDSM
- NDSM ferry (Central Station to NDSM and vice versa), takes about 14 minutes. At peak every 15 mins, outside every 30 mins. From Amsterdam Central Station, walk to the Ruyterkade at the back of the station to the river IJ. Take the leftmost ferry to the NDSM. Click here for the time table.
- Houthaven ferry (Tasmanstraat to NDSM and vice versa), takes about 6 mins. The ferry departs from the ferry terminal at the Tasmanstraat. Click here for the time table.
- Bus 91 stop Klaprozenweg (Amsterdam CS -> Zaandam / Zaanse Schans), 4 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf.
- Bus 94 stop Klaprozenweg (Amsterdam CS -> Zaandam CS), 4 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf.
- Bus 35 stop Ataturk (Amsterdam CS> Molenwijk, Amsterdam North), 4 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf.
- Bus 105 stop NDSM-pier (Amsterdam North -> Purmerend), 3 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf.
- Bus 109 stop NDSM-pier (Amsterdam North -> Purmerend), 3 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf.
- Bus 391 (industrial heritage lijn) stop Klaprozenweg (Amsterdam CS –> Zaanse Schans), 4 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf
You must be at least 18 to attend.
The events will run from 22:00 until 07:00.
© 2020 Festicket® Ltd.
Alle Rechte vorbehalten.