London's sensational electronic weekender
Back from winning 'Best Festival' at DJ Mag's Best of British Awards 2014, South West Four is an essential date for electronic fans aching to have one last summer blowout.
A must attend event for London clubbers and those eager to experience the dance vibe of UK's capital, you can expect a monumental lineup across tented stages along with a mega open-air rave at the main stage.
Providing a feast of house, minimal, trance, techno and experimental treats in between, booking some of the biggest dance names isn't enough for this event, as you'll witness rare back-to-back sets, festival exclusive appearances, and the kind of performances you'll be telling your mates about for years.
With various after-parties taking place around London, South West Four is the ultimate adventure for those seeking a wild August Bank Holiday weekend!
- Eric Prydz
- Amine Edge & Dance
- Claptone [live]
- Tube & Berger
- Paji [live]
- Hilton Casewll
There will also be Solomun VS Âme
SMILE HIGH CLUB
- Fatboy Slim
- Eats Everything
- Gorgon City vs Pete Tong
- Hannah Wants
- Todd Terje [live]
- Green Velvet vs Patrick Topping
- The Magician
- Kidnap Kid
- Liam D & Kruel Intentions
The following acts will be playing "VS" sets:
Gorgon City VS Pete Tong
Green Velvet VS Patrick Topping
THE GALLERY 20TH ANNIVERSARY STAGE
DREAM, DON'T SLEEP ARENA
A big triangular urban park in Clapham, South London, there will be a big outdoor, a brand new indoor arena as well as three specialist indoor stages.
Food stalls, bars and fairground rides will also be on site.
Clapham Common, London, SW4, Vereinigtes Königreich
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Easy! Just sign up here for the waiting list and you'll have priority access to the Pre-Sale...
The Pre-Sale starts at 9AM GMT on Wednesday 18th February. Once registered, you will be sent an email with your private links to Pre-Sale tickets and packages.
- For each date the festival will open at 12.00 and close at 22.30
- The bars and food stalls close at 22.00
- VIP entrance closes at 19.00
You must be 18 or over to attend. It's important to bring ID as the bars operate on a 'Challenge 21' policy.
- Clapham Common and Clapham South which are both on the Northern Line (Zone 2) are short walk to the Common.
- On the Overground, Clapham High Street is also close, you can walk it in 20 mins, or you can get buses 50 and 155 which takes 10 minutes
- Please note that when the event is finished, Clapham Common tube will be closes, you can walk to Clapham South which is 8 minutes, or Brixton which is on the Victoria Line in 20 minutes.
- Last Tube from Clapham South leaves 00.14 on Saturday, 23.22 on Sunday
- Last Tube from Brixton leaves 00.26 on Saturday, 23.45 on Sunday
- The nearest train station is Clapham Junction which is a 25 minute walk
- There will be some sign posts en route to the festival but it's recommended to plan your route before and after.
- You could get buses 345 or 37 to Clapham Common
- The following routes run near to the common: 35, 37, 50, 88, 137, 155, 249, 255, 345, 355, 417 and G1
- Night buses include: N35, N37, N155, N137 and N345
London is served by many airports, here is how you would connect to Clapham Common...
- (29 Mins) Taxi or Uber
- (51 Mins) Train from Heathrow to Paddington, Tube: Paddington - Embankment - Clapham Common
- (1hr 18Mins) Tube: Heathrow - King's Cross St. Pancreas - Clapham Common
- (35 Mins) Train from Gatwick to Clapham Junction, Bus 345 or 37 to Clapham Common
- (36 Mins) DLR from London City Airport to Bank, Tube from Bank to Clapham Common
- (1hr 2Mins) Train from Stanstead Airport to Tottenham Hale, Tube: Tottenham Hale - Stockwell - Clapham Common
Aus dem Magazin
Best UK Music Festivals 2016
24 Sep 2015
2015 Summer Festivals: Electronic August
29 Jul 2015
25 Things To Do In London This Summer
26 Jun 2015
FAQ: Meist gestellte Fragen zu Tomorrowland 2016
22 May 2015
TOP 10: German DJs 2018
8 May 2015
Get the backstage scoop at leading festivals with Festival Baby
1 May 2015
TOP 10: Female DJs
2 Apr 2015
Friday Roundup: Sziget, Beauregard, Dimensions, SW4 and more
20 Mar 2015
Friday Roundup: EXIT, SW4, Eastern Electrics and more
13 Mar 2015
© 2020 Festicket® Ltd.
Alle Rechte vorbehalten.