- Stuttgart, Alemania
- 12 Diciembre 2015
SEMF: Stuttgart Electronic Music Festival is one of the largest indoor parties in Europe. It's a diverse celebration of all things digital, with a typically German emphasis on pulsating techno offset by softer house and even minimal sounds.
The lineup is reliably star-studded, with names of Sven Väth and Chris Liebing's stature joined by younger talent like Rødhåd and Robin Schulz. 12 hours of grand-scale warehouse raving span four storeys and more than 10,000m2 of dancefloor.
And with SEMF celebrating its 10 birthday this December, the festival organisers are bound to have something super special up their sleeves.
Cabezas de cartel
- Sven Väth
- Chris Liebing
- Len Faki
- Tale Of Us
- Konstantin Sibold 21:00 - 23:00
- Recondite [live] 23:00 - 00:00
- Tale Of Us 00:00 - 02:00
- Sven Väth 02:00 - 04:00
- Len Faki 04:00 - 06:00
- Chris Liebing 06:00 - 08:00
- RAM 21:00 - 22:00
- Niklas Ibach 22:00 - 23:30
- Gestört aber GeiL 23:30 - 01:00
- AKA AKA feat. Thalstroem [live] 01:00 - 02:30
- Moonbootica 02:30 - 04:30
- Lexy & K-Paul [live] 04:30 - 05:45
- Manuela Zucker (JBL Act Winner) 20:00 - 21:00
- Jul! 21:00 - 22:00
- Marius Lehnert 22:00 - 23:00
- Gregor Tresher 23:00 - 00:30
- Dominik Eulberg 00:30 - 02:00
- Oliver Koletzki 02:00 - 04:00
- Extrawelt [Live] 04:00 - 05:30
- Karotte 05:30 - 07:00
- Kneer & Koegler 21:00 - 22:00
- SHDW B2B Obscure Shape 22:00 - 23:00
- Simon Lorenz 23:00 - 00:00
- Raphael Dincsoy 00:00 - 01:00
- Felix Kröcher 01:00 - 03:00
- Klaudia Gawlas 03:00 - 05:00
- Boris Brejcha 05:00 - 07:00
- Gomo park [live] 20:00 - 21:00
- Maralotta 21:00 - 22:20
- Annagemina [live] 22:20 - 23:15
- Annéke Laurent [live] 23:15 - 00:15
- Arcon Ultra [live] 00:15 - 01:35
- Tillmann Gatter [live] 01:35 - 02:45
- Rework [live] 02:45 - 03:45
- Anette Party 03:45 - 05:15
- Tizian 05:15 - 06:35
- Krize 06:35 - 08:00
Messe Stuttgart is a cavernous exhibition and trade centre, located to the south of Stuttgart city centre. Its stylish and modern design reaches over the A8 Autobahn, incorporating seven halls with a total 10,500m2 of floor space.
Messe Stuttgart, Messepiazza 1, Stuttgart, 70629, Alemania
BY PLANE: The festival venue is right next to Stuttgart Airport. It's such a short distance that it is easily walkable.
BY CAR: The A8 Autobahn passes through the Messe site, with the huge car park spanning the highway itself.
BY TRAIN: From Stuttgart central station, the S2 and S3 lines in the direction of Flughafen/Messe Stuttgart.
BY BUS: There will also be a number of bus services running direct to the festival. Details to be announced closer to the time of the event.
Details have not yet been released, but the timings for 2014's edition were:
20:00 on Saturday till 08:00 on Sunday
Minimum age of entry is 18.
British Summer Time 2019
British Summer Time 2019
© 2019 Festicket® Ltd.
Todos los derechos reservados.