In a month's time, the grounds of Chateau de Beauregard – an impressive nineteenth century castle on the outskirts of Caen – will be transformed into an epicentre for indie and alternative music, as Beauregard Festival returns once more.
Punk legend Iggy Pop, Oxford five-piece Foals, French indie heroes Phoenix and inimitable South African rap trio Die Antwoord are among those performing across the three day spectacular.
And you could be joining them in northern France, as we have not only 4 tickets – including camping – to give away for the festival, but also return ferry travel from Portsmouth to Caen, thanks to Brittany Ferries.
Step 1 – Comment on this Facebook post with the artist you'd most like to see at the festival
Step 2 – Complete this form:
Competition Terms & Conditions
You have until 15:00 on Thursday 15 June 2017 to enter.
1. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and live in the UK
2. Entrants may only enter once
3. The prize on offer is 4 tickets for Beauregard Festival (including camping) and return ferry travel from Portsmouth to Caen*
4. The winner will be announced and contacted the following day, and you will have 3 days to claim your prize
5. In your claim email you must include the contact email, contact phone number, the name of the guests you wish to bring
6. If no winner is selected, the prize will be removed
7. Festicket reserves the right to amend the prize as necessary
8. Both tickets and sailings are subject to availability and are to be taken as stated. The prizes are not transferable, not exchangeable, and there is no cash alternative. There will be no refund in the event of cancellation by the winner.
*Travelling with Brittany Ferries on the Portsmouth-Ouistreham (Caen) route for an average car and 4 passengers or for 4 foot passengers. Outward travel by day from Portsmouth to Ouistreham on 7 July 2017 for a standard car (5m long x 1.83m high) and up to 4 passengers or for 4 foot passengers; and return travel from Ouistreham to Portsmouth by day on 10 July 2017.
Travel and transport expenses between the winner's home and Portsmouth Harbour are not included. Travel and transport expenses between Ouistreham Harbour and the festival (3 miles) are not included. Travel and transport expenses are not included for the duration of the stay. Cabins, drinks, personal expenses and travel insurance are not included in the prize. As the festival’s campsite isn’t open on Thursday eve, competition winners will have to travel outwards on Friday only.
Please note, the information you provide will also be shared with Brittany Ferries.