ADE 2018: DGTL x Bonobo present Outlier
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 20 October 2018
Join our Waiting List to get priority access to tickets, extras and exclusive offers. We’ll also email you the latest worldwide festival news every week from Festicket Magazine...Join Waiting List
A new ADE tradition begins
Two of the biggest names from the Dutch dance music scene are back at it again in 2018. DGTL and Amsterdam Dance Event have teamed up for three huge nights.
Taking over the city's cultural hub across the river, all theses events are going down at the converted warehouse NDSM Scheepsbouwloods.
For the final night in their ADE series, DGTL premiers a new partnership, teaming up with Bonobo's Outlier project for a night featuring some truly talented and inventive electronic acts.
- Bonobo [DJ set]
- DJ Koze
- Âme [live]
- KiNK [live]
- Mano Le Tough
- Tammo Hesselink 22:00 - 00:00
- Âme [live] B2B KiNK [live] 00:00 - 01:30
- Bonobo [DJ set] 01:30 - 03:30
- DJ Koze 03:30 - 05:15
- Mano Le Tough 05:15 - 07:00
- Moxie 00:00 - 02:00
- Tom Trago 02:00 - 04:00
- Leon Vynehall 04:00 - 06:00
The NDSM is a converted warehouse on one of Amsterdam's former shipyards. The site is also home to restaurants, bars, terraces and skateparks, meaning it has become a cultural hub for the city.
NDSM Scheepsbouwloods, Tt. Neveritaweg 61, Amsterdam, 1033 WB, Netherlands
BY PLANE: The nearest airport to the city is Amsterdam Schiphol, and is only a 15 minute train journey away from Amsterdam's main station. Moreover, Schiphol station is directly underneath the airport so access is easy and convenient.
BY TRAIN: There are many trains that run to Amsterdam throughout Europe.
Once in Amsterdam, you can reach the venue by public transport. Either by:
FERRY: There are two free ferry ferries to and from the NDSM
- NDSM ferry (Central Station to NDSM and vice versa), takes about 14 minutes. At peak every 15 mins, outside every 30 mins. From Amsterdam Central Station, walk to the Ruyterkade at the back of the station to the river IJ. Take the leftmost ferry to the NDSM.
- Houthaven ferry (Tasmanstraat to NDSM and vice versa), takes about 6 mins. The ferry departs from the ferry terminal at the Tasmanstraat.
- Bus 91 stop Klaprozenweg (Amsterdam CS -> Zaandam / Zaanse Schans), 4 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf.
- Bus 94 stop Klaprozenweg (Amsterdam CS -> Zaandam CS), 4 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf.
- Bus 35 stop Ataturk (Amsterdam CS> Molenwijk, Amsterdam North), 4 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf.
- Bus 105 stop NDSM-pier (Amsterdam North -> Purmerend), 3 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf.
- Bus 109 stop NDSM-pier (Amsterdam North -> Purmerend), 3 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf.
- Bus 391 (industrial heritage lijn) stop Klaprozenweg (Amsterdam CS –> Zaanse Schans), 4 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf