This festival has already taken place. Join our Mailing List and we will keep you up to date with priority access to tickets, discounts and exclusive news & offers, via email.Join Mailing List
The all-star pairing is back for ADE
DGTL x Bonobo presents Outlier is a collaboration between one of the scene's most prolific promoters and one of the most respected electronic music artists in the world.
After a successful inaugural edition at last year's Amsterdam Dance Event, the pairing is back again in 2019 with another stellar lineup of artists.
Bonobo has been bringing his Outlier concept all around the world, offering special lineups and unique performances. And of course, like everything else electronic music related, the performance at ADE will be next level.
The NDSM is a converted warehouse on one of Amsterdam's former shipyards. The site is also home to restaurants, bars, terraces and skateparks, meaning it has become a cultural hub for the city.
NDSM, Amsterdam, 1033 WB, Netherlands
BY PLANE: The nearest airport to the city is Amsterdam Schiphol, and is only a 15 minute train journey away from Amsterdam's main station. Moreover, Schiphol station is directly underneath the airport so access is easy and convenient.
BY TRAIN: There are many trains that run to Amsterdam throughout Europe.
Once in Amsterdam, you can reach the venue by public transport. Either by:
FERRY: There are two free ferry ferries to and from the NDSM
- NDSM ferry (Central Station to NDSM and vice versa), takes about 14 minutes. At peak every 15 mins, outside every 30 mins. From Amsterdam Central Station, walk to the Ruyterkade at the back of the station to the river IJ. Take the leftmost ferry to the NDSM.
- Houthaven ferry (Tasmanstraat to NDSM and vice versa), takes about 6 mins. The ferry departs from the ferry terminal at the Tasmanstraat.
- Bus 91 stop Klaprozenweg (Amsterdam CS -> Zaandam / Zaanse Schans), 4 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf.
- Bus 94 stop Klaprozenweg (Amsterdam CS -> Zaandam CS), 4 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf.
- Bus 35 stop Ataturk (Amsterdam CS> Molenwijk, Amsterdam North), 4 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf.
- Bus 105 stop NDSM-pier (Amsterdam North -> Purmerend), 3 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf.
- Bus 109 stop NDSM-pier (Amsterdam North -> Purmerend), 3 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf.
- Bus 391 (industrial heritage lijn) stop Klaprozenweg (Amsterdam CS –> Zaanse Schans), 4 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf
22:00 - 07:00
© 2020 Festicket® Ltd.
All rights reserved.