Electronic exploration in sound
ADE: DGTL is a party put on by Amsterdam Dance Event (ADE) and DGTL. Every October ADE gathers the best and brightest in Amsterdam for a five day music festival and conference to explore the state of electronic music.
Working with the biggest promoters in the country, ADE puts on some of the year's most anticipated shows. This collaboration with DGTL is no exception as DGTL and ADE are both known for cutting edge performances and electric atmospheres.
The NDSM is a converted warehouse on one of Amsterdam's former shipyards. The site is also home to restaurants, bars, terraces and skateparks, meaning it has become a cultural hub for the city.
NDSM Scheepsbouwloods, Tt. Neveritaweg 61, Amsterdam, 1033 WB, Netherlands
BY PLANE: The nearest airport to the city is Amsterdam Schiphol, and is only a 15 minute train journey away from Amsterdam's main station. Moreover, Schiphol station is directly underneath the airport so access is easy and convenient.
BY TRAIN: There are many trains that run to Amsterdam throughout Europe.
Once in Amsterdam, you can reach the venue by public transport. Either by:
FERRY: There are two free ferry ferries to and from the NDSM
- NDSM ferry (Central Station to NDSM and vice versa), takes about 14 minutes. At peak every 15 mins, outside every 30 mins. From Amsterdam Central Station, walk to the Ruyterkade at the back of the station to the river IJ. Take the leftmost ferry to the NDSM.
- Houthaven ferry (Tasmanstraat to NDSM and vice versa), takes about 6 mins. The ferry departs from the ferry terminal at the Tasmanstraat.
- Bus 91 stop Klaprozenweg (Amsterdam CS -> Zaandam / Zaanse Schans), 4 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf.
- Bus 94 stop Klaprozenweg (Amsterdam CS -> Zaandam CS), 4 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf.
- Bus 35 stop Ataturk (Amsterdam CS> Molenwijk, Amsterdam North), 4 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf.
- Bus 105 stop NDSM-pier (Amsterdam North -> Purmerend), 3 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf.
- Bus 109 stop NDSM-pier (Amsterdam North -> Purmerend), 3 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf.
- Bus 391 (industrial heritage lijn) stop Klaprozenweg (Amsterdam CS –> Zaanse Schans), 4 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf
© 2020 Festicket® Ltd.
All rights reserved.