Contact Festival 2018
- Munich, Germany
- 1 December 2018
Join our Waiting List to be the first to hear news about the upcoming edition, including when tickets & packages go on sale…Join Waiting List
Munich's industrial halls host the 5th birthday party
Contact Festival is an indoor electronic music festival in Munich, Germany.
Held across three neighbouring converted industrial spaces on the same street, the festival invites some of the most internationally recognisable artists in the realm of house and techno to play the impressive industrial halls brimming with adoring fans.
Now in its 5th edition, Contact have always showcased an unmatched roster of guests including likes of Tale Of Us, Fritz Kalkbrenner, Robin Schulz, Boris Brejcha, and Rødhad, emboldened by awe-inspiring sound and visual production throughout.
December can't come soon enough.
- Sven Väth
- Richie Hawtin
- Amelie Lens
- Boris Brejcha
- Monika Kruse
- Neelix [live]
- Sam Paganini
- Stephan Bodzin [live]
ORBIT (presented by Circoloco)
- Sante 14:00 - 16:00
- Matthias Tanzmann 16:00 - 18:00
- Amelie Lens 18:00 - 20:00
- Nicole Moudaber 20:00 - 22:00
- Richie Hawtin 22:00 - 00:00
- Boris Brejcha 00:00 - 02:00
- Pappenheimer B2B Kerstin Eden 02:00 - 04:00
- Neelix [live] 04:00 - 06:00
- Innellea 14:00 - 16:00
- Adana Twins 16:00 - 17:30
- Klaudia Gawlas 17:30 - 19:00
- Andre Galluzzi 19:05 - 21:00
- Sven Väth 21:00 - 23:00
- Sam Paganini 23:00 - 01:15
- Monika Kruse 01:15 - 03:30
- Gregor Tresher [live] 03:30 - 06:00
- Roman Weber 14:00 - 15:00
- Toni Thorn 15:00 - 17:30
- A.N.A.L. 17:30 - 19:00
- Droplex 19:00 - 21:00
- Marika Rossa 21:00 - 23:00
- Luna Semara 23:00 - 00:30
- BUTCH 00:30 - 02:00
- Stephan Bodzin [live] 02:00 - 03:30
- Super Flu 03:30 - 06:00
- Moritz Butschek 15:30 - 16:30
- Joris Delacroix 16:30 - 18:00
- Oliver Schories 18:00 - 19:30
- Oliver Koletzki 19:30 - 21:00
- Format:B 21:00 - 23:00
- AKA AKA 23:00 - 01:00
- Moonbootica 01:00 - 03:00
- Sascha Braemer 03:00 - 06:00
Converted industrial spaces Zenith, Kesselhaus and Kohlebunker (all on the same road) now host a number of cultural events across the year.
Zenith, Kesselhaus & Kohlebunker, Lilienthalallee, Munich, 80939, Germany
BY PLANE: Airport Franz-Josef-Strauss is just 20km north of Munich. From the airport, you can reach the city centre by either taking train lines S1 or S8, or the Lufthansa Airport Bus which will drop you at Munich central station. Both journeys should take around 45 minutes.
BY TRAIN: Munich Central Train Station, or Hauptbahnhof, is easily accessible from the rest of Germany and also neighbouring European countries.
Once in the city, a taxi from the city centre to the venues will take just 10 minutes. Alternatively, Metro line U3 will take you to Oberwiesenfeld, where you can catch the number 177 bus onto Funkkaserne, which is a 10 minute walk from the venues.
Minimum age of entry is 18.