Belgium's global music fiesta
Couleur Café is an urban contemporary music festival in Brussels, Belgium. With a lineup boasting the best in funk, soul, hip-hop, reggae, latin, dub and club; the festival brings a truly global party to the nation's capital.
Combining genuine music legends - think Nile Rodgers, Jimmy Cliff and Wu Tang Clan - with emerging and lesser known talents from across the world, the festival prides itself on creating a real carnival atmosphere.
As well as the great music there are also arts displays, craft markets, dance workshops, cocktail bars and street-food vendors selling all manner of global cuisines; so it won't be hard to get into the spirit of things.
- Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley
- The Roots
- Birdy Nam Nam
- Toots and the Maytals
- Flatbush ZOMBiES
- Lianne La Havas
- Kery James
- Dubioza Kolektiv 18:30 - 19:30
- Patrice 20:15 - 21:15
- Lamomali de -M- 22:00 - 23:30
- Orishas 00:15 - 01:30
- Ronnie Flex & Deuxperience Band 17:30 - 18:30
- Kabaka Pyramid & The Bebble Rockers 19:15 - 20:15
- Vald 21:00 - 22:00
- Romeo Elvis 22:45 - 23:45
- Birdy Nam Nam 00:15 - 01:15
- Pura Vida 17:15 - 18:15
- J. Bernardt 19:00 - 20:00
- Flavia Coehlo 20:45 - 22:00
- Fatima 22:45 - 23:45
- Sango 00:15 - 01:15
- Yaniss Odua 16:45 - 17:45
- Oumou Sangare 18:30 - 19:30
- Emir Kusturica & The No Smoking Orchestra 20:15 - 21:30
- Toots & The Maytals 22:15 - 23:15
- The Roots 00:00 - 01:30
- Sysmo 16:30 - 17:30
- Scylla 18:15 - 19:15
- Coely 20:00 - 21:00
- Niveau4 21:30 - 22:45
- Tomi & su TimbaLight 23:30 - 01:00
- Daniel Dzidzonu 16:00 - 17:00
- Demi Portion 17:30 - 18:30
- La Dame Blanche 19:15 - 20:15
- Baloji 21:00 - 22:00
- Lefto 22:30 - 23:45
- Compact Disk Dummies 00:30 - 01:30
- Jungle by Night 17:00 - 18:00
- Kery James 18:45 - 19:45
- Alpha Blondy 20:30 - 21:30
- Flatbush ZOMBiES 22:15 - 23:15
- Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley 00:00 - 01:15
- Caballero & JeanJass 16:45 - 17:45
- Mbongwana Star 18:30 - 19:30
- Lil Dicky 20:00 - 21:00
- Lianne La Havas 21:45 - 22:45
- Deluxe 23:30 - 00:45
- Soom T 16:00 - 17:00
- JMSN 17:45 - 18:45
- Princess Nokia 19:30 - 20:30
- Loyle Carner 21:00 - 22:00
- Guts [live band] 22:45 - 23:45
- Batuk 00:15 - 01:15
Moving to a new home in 2017, the festival will now take place in the city’s Ossegempark, a large green space in the north of the city next to the famous Atomium monument.
Ossegempark, Brussels, 1020, Belgium
BY PLANE: From Brussels Airport, take a train to Gare Du Nord, followed by a tram to Esplanade. Alternatively, you can catch a bus fro the airport to Strombeek-Bever Nieuwelaan. The festival site is a short walk from both.
BY TRAIN: From Gare Du Midi, take the subway to Heysel. The stop is a short walk from the park. From the Central station, walk to nearby tram stop De Brouckere and take the tram up to Esplanade.
Children under 10 are allowed to attend for free with an adult; they must fill out an identification card with their name and their parents' phone number at the festival gate. Bear in mind that whilst children are allowed, there is no nursery and it's recommended that pushchairs aren't brought on site.
British Summer Time 2019
British Summer Time 2019
© 2019 Festicket® Ltd.
All rights reserved.