DGTL São Paulo 2017
- São Paulo, Brazil
- 6 May 2017
The techno festival comes to Brazil
DGTL São Paulo is the Brazilian edition of the Dutch techno festival. The raw and industrial architecture of the southern hemisphere's biggest city will provide the backdrop to the brand's first foray into South America.
Expect DGTL's trademark lineup of cutting-edge techno and house music from leading names, emerging international talents and local artists; recent festivals have featured performances from the likes of Jamie Jones, Ben Klock, Nina Kraviz and Dixon.
The festival will also showcase a variety of conceptual art performances and installations: new discoveries, crowd favourites and exciting local treasures.
- Mind Against
- Speedy J
- Carl Craig
- Carol Mattos 20:00 - 22:00
- Eli Iwasa 22:00 - 00:00
- Patrice Bäumel 00:00 - 02:00
- Apparat 02:00 - 03:30
- Mind Against 03:30 - 05:00
- Recondite [live] 05:00 - 06:00
- Âme [DJ set] 06:00 - 08:00
- Davis 08:00 - 10:00
- Tati Pimont 20:00 - 23:00
- Maurício Lopes 23:00 - 01:00
- Zopelar [live] 01:00 - 02:00
- Carl Craig 02:00 - 04:00
- Derrick May 04:00 - 06:00
- VRIL [live] 06:00 - 07:00
- Speedy J 07:00 - 10:00
- Gui Scott 20:00 - 22:00
- Teto Preto [live] 22:00 - 23:00
- Ney Faustini 23:00 - 01:00
- Tama Sumo B2B Lakuti 01:00 - 04:00
- Márcio Vermelho 04:00 - 06:00
- Ryan Elliot 06:00 - 08:00
São Paulo is one of the world's most famous and populous cities, full of rich cultural and architectural traditions.
Rua Jussara 1273, São Paulo, 06465-070, Brazil
São Paulo city centre is a 50 minute bus ride or a 25 minute taxi journey from São Paulo–Guarulhos International Airport.
The closest station to the festival is Carapicuiba on the city's CPTM rail network (on Line 8, the Diamond line). From here you can walk to the festival in around 30 minutes.
A taxi to the festival from the city centre should take around 20 minutes, and cost approximately £25.