Bringing the party back
Dirty Drive-In is a brand new electronic music concert series in Henderson, Colorado. Set just outside Denver, the concert series is bringing live music back to state capitol.
For four Thursdays this July, Dirty Drive-In is taking over the Mile High Flea Market and transforming it into an open-air, drive-in festival complete with a booming sound system and immersive stage production.
Each night will be soundtracked by a different leading light from the underground scene, and promises to be a cathartic experience, finally bringing people back together through music.
The spacious, open-air Mile High Flea Market is being transformed into a drive-in concert venue for four Thursdays this July.
Mile High Flea Market, 7007 E. 88th Ave, Henderson, CO, 80526, United States of America
Safety Guidelines in effort to promote a safe and enjoyable evening for all:
1. If you are sick, running a fever, or have been exposed to COVID-19, you are required to stay home until you are healthy.
2. For the safety of yourself and others, you should ONLY attend this event with people in your immediate quarantine circle.
3. Tickets can be purchased online only, there will be no box office onsite.
4. All attendees must arrive within a vehicle that is two axles and holding a maximum of 8 people, including children. No campers, motorcycles, buses, or extremely large vehicles will be admitted. No jeeps without doors or convertibles with tops down . No vehicles towing trailers will be admitted.
5. Absolutely no sitting or standing on your car before, after or during the event.
6. If you must leave your area to use the restroom, purchase concessions, or for any other reason - WEAR A MASK.
7. Portable toilets will be available on site. Strict guidelines will be provided to ensure safety and cleanliness. Gloves and sanitizer will be available for use.
8. Absolutely no standing outside of the venue or gatherings on the sidewalks of the venue will be allowed and will be enforced by security.
9. Emergency communication options will be provided both in advance of the event as well as upon arrival to the concert.
10. For the safety of concertgoers directly adjacent to your vehicle, refrain from rolling down your car windows more than two inches from the top.
11. Outside food can *not* be brought into the venue. Please only dispose of trash in proper receptacles or bring all trash back home. Please don’t litter!
12. At the conclusion of the concert, please remain in your parking space until directed by event staff to exit the lot. In the case of an emergency, please remain in your space until directed by event staff. Drive slowly and follow all directions.
13. The parking lot will open one hour prior to the start of the show. We suggest arriving early -- parking is first-come-first serve.
14. All audio will be streamed via FM transmitter. Please make sure to arrive with a working FM radio in your vehicle or you will not be able to listen to the show. Portable boomboxes and stereos are permissible for vehicles without a functional car stereo.
15. Absolutely no alcohol and/or illegal substances will be permitted at the event or inside your vehicle and violators will be held accountable and prosecuted by state and federal law.
16. No pets are allowed.
17. Absolutely no illicit goods, no fireworks, weapons or guns, knives or laser pointers.
18. Drivers caught concealing other persons or items in their vehicle will be turned away or asked to leave without a refund. All vehicles subject to search.
19. Big trucks and SUVS may be directed to the back of the lot so as to not block the sight-lines of other concert-goers.
20. In the event of a cancellation, refunds may be attained at point of purchase. In the event of a postponement , tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date and if desired refunds will be made available. All events are rain or shine.
These guidelines may vary depending on government guidelines and property protocols.
These are 18+ events. Bring ID to ensure entry.
You can bring up to 5 people in a midsize car and up to 8 people in an SUV. Front Row tickets are only valid for midsize cars and up to 5 people.
Due to current COVID-19 guidelines in the state of Colorado all patrons entering the grounds are required to stay in their vehicle unless heading to the restrooms or to grab concessions.
Tickets are per car, and split amongst your quarantine crew.
The sound will be projected through a speaker system and through FM so you can bump it in your car too.
There will be temperature checks when entering the site, mask wearing will be enforced throughout the property when outside your vehicle, bathrooms will be cleaned regularly and there will be hand sanitizer stations throughout the venue.
You bet! Concessions will be available onsite for purchase to make sure you're hydrated, fed and ready for the night in store.
Using the camera on your phone is completely fine! Professional camera setups aren't allowed.
Any car smaller than an SUV. A compact SUV such as a Honda CRV is allowed as midsize.
© 2020 Festicket® Ltd.
All rights reserved.