This festival has already taken place. Join our Mailing List and we will keep you up to date with priority access to tickets, discounts and exclusive news & offers, via email.Join Mailing List
Bringing electronic music and visual arts together
EKKO Festival is a Norwegian music and visual arts festival in the scenic city of Bergen. Held inside the city's Østre – a cultural home for "sound art and electronic music", EKKO explores this relationship through a lineup of concerts with both international artists and sounds of the Scandinavian music scene.
2019's lineup will feature sets from techno ace DJ Nobu and avant-garde composer William Basinski in what is a truly creative and experimental programme, typical of this intimate, adventurous festival.
Seen as the new cultural home for "sound art and electronic music, Bergen's Østre is a unique event space, hosting everything from concerts to art exhibitions.
Østre, Skostredet 3, Bergen, 5017, Norway
You must be at least 18 years old to attend the evening show.
From the airport you can get the airport bus Bergen Lufthavn to Torget.Lidohjørnet for around €12, it will take around 34 minutes and one arrives every 30 minutes. From there the Østre is a 3 minute walk.
If you are in a big group, a taxi to the location from the airport will cost just 25€
- Hiking - the sights are exhilarating and Sunday is a very popular day for big group and tourists
- Frord Trips - equally beautiful sights, look out for fresh fruit sold roadside!
- Voss village is only an hour away by train and is bursting with extreme sports activities
- The Bergen Aquarium is also a must see!
- If it's nightclub you want to check out, you should visit The Cave, Northern Europe's oldest rock and pop club
© 2020 Festicket® Ltd.
All rights reserved.