Uniting electronic fans across Europe
Electric Love is an electronic music festival set within one of Austria's premium race courses. Welcoming an eclectic abundance of genres to its lineup, festival-goers can enjoy everything from Dubstep to Hardstyle.
Now entering its 5th edition, the festival has quickly established itself as one of the best electronic festivals in Austria, with each year bringing new, visually stunning stages to the forefront of the crowds.
Previous artists include the likes of Jack Ü, Armin van Buuren, Hardwell, Axwell^Ingrosso, Afrojack, Nicky Romero, DVBBS, Yellow Claw, Headhunterz, Don Diablo, Camo & Krooked, Chris Liebing, Angerfist and many more.
- Slendr 14:30 - 15:00
- Averro 15:00 - 15:30
- Pete Sabo 15:30 - 16:00
- Jean Philippe 16:00 - 16:30
- Alle Farben 16:30 - 17:30
- Alan Walker 17:30 - 18:30
- Kryder 18:30 - 19:30
- Martin Garrix 19:30 - 21:00
- Timmy Trumpet 21:00 - 22:00
- Tchami 22:00 - 23:00
- Dash Berlin 23:00 - 00:00
- Headhunterz 00:00 - 01:20
- Project One 01:30 - 02:00
- Chuckie & Friends Flashback: Quintino + More 14:00 - 15:00
- Wild Culture 15:00 - 16:00
- Flip Capella 16:00 - 17:00
- Two Kinx 17:00 - 18:00
- Burak Yeter 18:00 - 19:00
- MOTi 19:00 - 20:00
- Krewella 20:00 - 21:00
- Zedd 21:00 - 22:00
- Carnage 22:00 - 23:00
- KSHMR 23:00 - 00:00
- Armin van Buuren 00:00 - 01:00
- DJ Snake 01:00 - 02:00
- Keku 15:00 - 16:00
- Cyber & Adrenalize 16:00 - 17:30
- Code Black 17:30 - 18:30
- D-Block & S-Te-Fan 18:30 - 19:30
- Wildstylez 19:30 - 21:00
- Technoboy & Tuneboy 21:00 - 22:00
- Atmozfears 22:00 - 23:15
- Frequencerz 23:15 - 00:15
- Charly Lownoise & Mental Theo 00:15 - 01:15
- Miss K8 01:15 - 02:00
hosted by Villain
The festival is situated just outside of Salzburg in the Salzburgring race course. The track is a visually enticing backdrop that contrasts with the rich Austrian countryside.
The nearest airport is Salzburg (SZG). You can then take a bus (Lines 2, 180 & 32) to Central Station Salzburg. From here, there is a free shuttle bus to the festival site. The shuttle busses run non-stop from Wednesday (12:00) to Sunday (12:00) at 30 minute intervals.
Berlin - Salzburg (1 hour 15 minutes)
Amsterdam - Salzburg (1 hour 35 minutes)
London - Salzburg (2 hours)
Prague - Salzburg (2 hours 40 minutes)
Paris - Salzburg (3 hours 5 minutes)
Salzburg is connected to most major European cities by train. From Central Station Salzburg, there is a free shuttle bus to the festival site. The shuttle busses run non-stop from Wednesday (09:00) to Sunday (12:00) at 30 minute intervals.
Munich - Salzburg (1 hour 39 minutes)
Zurich - Salzburg (5 hours 23 minutes)
Budapest - Salzburg (5 hours 26 minutes)
Prague - Salzburg (6 hours 14 minutes)
Plug sockets will be available near to the showers. These are to be used only for hairdryers and straighteners. Mobile phones can be charged by using the Red Bull Mobile Energy Packs.
Yes, there will be a supermarket in the camping areas.
The following are prohibited:
- Animals (except guide dogs)
- Barbecue Grills of any sorts (including gas and electricity)
- Dry Ice
- Objects which are considered hazardous by the organisers
- Objects which endanger safety & health of fellow festival-goers
- Objects with discriminatory or provocative content
- Power Aggregations
- Weapons or other objects that can be used as weapons
- Open fire
- Awkwardly shaped or bulky goods
- Vehicles of any kind
© 2020 Festicket® Ltd.
All rights reserved.