EXIT Festival 2013
- Novi Sad, Serbia
- 10-15 July 2013
A quality music program, wild hedonism, an amazing setting in a fortress and the positive energy of Novi Sad: from its humble beginnings as a student initiated project against the Milosevic regime at 2000, EXIT has gained international recognition and defined the new generation of young people in Serbia.
It’s more than just a festival: as it’s an opportunity for young people to stand up for what they believe in, and do so in a creative and positive way - and above all else to party long and hard with thousands of like-minded people.
Year after year the number of visitors is getting bigger. More than 2 billion people from over 60 countries around the world have visited the festival so far. It's no wonder that so many people say EXIT is the best festival they have ever been to...
- Atoms For Peace
- Snoop Lion
- Bloc Party
- Fatboy Slim
- Seth Troxler
- DJ Fresh
- The Prototypes
CHIC FEATURING NILE ROGERS
CEELO GREEN, FATBOY SLIM, TOM STAAR, SNOOP DOGG AKA SNOOP LION, SETH TROXLER, APOLLONIA, BROKE'N'ENGLISH, CAMO & KROOKED (DJ SET) & DYNAMITE MC, DENIZ KURTEL, DUB PHIZIX & STRATEGY, FRICTION & LINGUISTICS, KATE BOY LIVE
WARRIORS DANCE / THE PRODIGY, DJ FRESH LIVE, JEFF MILLS, PAN-POT, ANA POPOVIC, BROOKES BROTHERS, EYESBURN, FEED ME (DJ SET), GREGOR TRESHER LIVE, MATADOR LIVE, MATHEW JONSON LIVE, SOUTH CENTRAL, THE PROTOTYPES
DAVID GUETTA, ATOMS FOR PEACE, STEVE ANGELLO, CHASE & STATUS DJ SET & RAGE, DELILAH, DIXON & AME, INSPECTOR DUBPLATE, SKISM, SUBB AN & ADAM SHELTON, WILLKINSON & VISIONOBI
BLOC PARTY, DIPLO, DUBFIRE, ERIC PRYDZ, RUDIMENTAL LIVE, SBTRKT (DJ SET), DISMANTLE & LX ONE, PRONG, REDLIGHT, SCUBA LIVE, KERRI CHANDLER, GUTI (LIVE), GEORGE FITZGERALD, MARKO NASTIC
Since 2001, EXIT has been held at the Petrovaradin Fortress, which lies on the right bank of the Danube in Novi Sad. The foundations of the southern part of the fortress were set by Charles Eugene De Croy on October 18, 1692. The fortress has an underground tunnel system 16 kilometers long. After centuries of turbulent history, the fortress is on the list of protected monuments as a historical, cultural and artistic center of Novi Sad, the second biggest Serbian city, founded in 1694.
Petrovaradin Fortress, Novi Sad, 21131, Serbia
You can enter the festival premises only once a day. If you leave the premises and want to get back in, EXIT personnel will not be able to let you in again.
Bringing your own alcohol is prohibited and so is bringing all other liquids. Beer, wine, juices, and water can be bought at the festival.
It is forbidden to bring food in, but there is no need for that because you will be able to buy food at the Foodland at the Petrovaradin Fortress festival.
EXIT recommend you take waterproof jackets or small foldable umbrellas. Big umbrellas make the concerts harder to see in case of rain.
Do not carry more than a small backpack. Bear in mind that your luggage will be checked at the entrance by the security.
Because of its own safety but also because of the safety of other visitors to the festival it is forbidden to bring pets in.
1. Phone booths?
3. Alcoholic drinks?
You can buy beer and red and white wine at the bars.
4. Places to leave my things locked?
5. Info-stands? Yes, there are info-stands and their positions are marked for visitors to see.
6. Taps with drinking water? There are no taps with drinking water. You can buy bottled water from bars.
7. A map of the Festival? Yes, there are billboards with a precise map of the Festival where you can find information on all the stages, info-stands, first aid and other important/useful places. Besides that, you can find advertising material with the Festival map at any info-stand and with the promoters.
8. Vegetarian or vegan foods available? Yes, you can buy both vegetarian and vegan food within the Foodland area.
9. Can I address the security if I need to? Of course. In case you need assistance, you can address our security officers in recognizable, fluorescent vests.
10. First Aid? First Aid teams are stationed on the festival premises. They are clearly marked so it's easier for you to find them.
EXIT Festival is held in an open space and there are no non-smoking areas.
Yes, the precise times when the concerts begin are announced on the EXIT website, fliers and Exit mobile app before the festival. The line-up and the hours are susceptible to change. Considering the fact that Exit is a festival with 20 stages with more than 400 performers, unforeseen situations can take place and the times of the concerts can be changed.
1. Since the camp is secured with a wire fence, are there any tickets to get in, or can anyone enter the campsite?
Entrance and accommodation in the EXIT Village is permitted only to guests with special wristbands that they receive at the reception upon arrival.
2. Who takes the responsibility for items lost during safe-keeping at the reception?
The Festival takes responsibility for any items lost while in safekeeping, and can only guarantee the safety of items left at the reception and not for items left in tents.
3. Is it necessary to leave any personal documents at the reception, and if so, which ones?
Upon arrival, it is necessary to show your ID or Passport to the reception in order for your identification to be verified and your temporary residence to be registered with Serbian authorities.
4. Are there security guards in the camp and what are their duties?
There are security guards in the camp looking out for your safety. They are responsible for controlling the entrance into the camp and you may always ask them for help and information, as well as the personnel at the reception.
5. How many showers and toilet facilities are there? Are the showers enclosed and is there hot water?
Štrand beach already has all the infrastructural objects, toilets, showers, etc, but the guests of the camp will have additional 30 toilet booths, 50 water taps and 40 showers with hot water.
6. What food and drink options are available in the camp?
Štrand features various eating places and summer bars where you may purchase a wide variety of food and drinks at very affordable prices.
7. Is lighting fires and having barbecues allowed?
For safety reasons, lighting fires and having barbecues is not allowed.
8. Is there a special parking for campers?
Parking and leaving cars and motorcycles is permitted only in the allocated parking areas. There is a parking area near the camp but the security of the vehicles is not the responsibility of the camp.
9. First Aid?
First Aid teams are stationed inside the camp itself. The Red Cross and the fire department teams are always on stand-by.
10. Are pets allowed into the camp?
No, pets are not allowed on the camp grounds.
British Summer Time 2019
British Summer Time 2019
© 2019 Festicket® Ltd.
All rights reserved.