Free Google Webinar: Consumer Behaviour Trends & Recommendations During COVID-19
- 12pm on 30th April 2020, United Kingdom
- 30 April 2020
How to adapt to changes in consumer behaviour during the coronavirus outbreak
Join Google and Event Genius by Festicket at this free webinar as they discuss how brands can successfully adapt to changes in consumer behaviour during the COVID-19 outbreak.
The agenda for the webinar will be as follows:
- What are the consumer behaviour trends we are seeing during COVID-19?
- How can you pivot your strategy during this time to meet changing consumer behaviour?
- How can you adapt your brand communications in the right way to empathise with customers and provide a high level of customer service?
- How can you use google analytics data to keep informed on consumer journeys, interests and trends?
The webinar will take place at 12pm BST on Thursday 30th April 2020.
You can watch the webinar live above.
Joining us for the webinar will be:
- Prateek Arora – Insights on consumer / industry trends
- Divya Subramaniam – Using insights to inform your strategy
- Niall McLaughlin – Adapting your brand comms to achieve a gold in customer service
- Maxime Calot – Using Google Analytics to keep informed on trends
12pm on 30th April 2020, United Kingdom
© 2020 Festicket® Ltd.
All rights reserved.