Hogmanay 2017: 24 Hour Party Train
- London & Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- 31 December 2017
Ring in the New Year in true Scottish style
Hogmanay is the traditional Scottish New Year's Eve party, filled with kilts, haggis and authentic Scottish style. Live music and performances as well as street parties dominate Edinburgh city centre, making the night a truly unique experience, and is why people travel from across the world to join in.
Stoke Travel will be organising their very own return party train from London up to Edinburgh, in what will be the ultimate pre-party. Those booking will also receive street party tickets as well as entry to the Stoke Travel afterparty. The full itinerary is available below.
On top of all that, this is a chance to immerse yourself in tradition, marvel at world famous architecture, and ring in the New Year in true Scottish style.
- Check in at London King's Cross Station
- Jump on the Stoke Travel Express
- Arrive in Edinburgh
- Head straight to Stoke Travel's venue for more drinks and snacks
- Check out the Christmas Market and carnival rides
- 7pm: Street Party starts!
- 9pm: First set of fireworks (goes every hour until midnight)
- 12am: Final Fireworks display
- 1am: Head to the after party!
- Jump back on the Stoke Travel Express to party all the way back to London
- The Human League
Street Party: Waverley Stage
- The Human League
- Sacred Paws
Street Party: East End Stage
- Treacherous Orchestra
- Barns Courtney
- Colonel Mustard & The Dijon 5
Street Party: Castle Street Stage
- Huey Morgan
- The Mac Twins
The Stoke Express Train will depart from London King's Cross, travelling up to Edinburgh and returning to London overnight.
Stoke Travel Express Train, London & Edinburgh, United Kingdom
King's Cross Station is a major railway and underground station in London, and is accessible via the Circle line, the Metropolitan line, the Hammersmith & City line and the Victoria line.
You must be at least 18 to attend.
- Return train from London Kings Cross to Edinburgh on the Stoke Travel Party Train
- Entrance ticket to the famous Hogmanay Street Party
- Bottle of Prosecco for the ride up
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Free entry to the Stoke Travel afterparty
Yes, you are free to do your own thing once in Edinburgh.