Kamehameha Festival 2018
- Offenburg, Germany
- 16 June 2018
This festival has already taken place. Join our Mailing List to get priority access to tickets, extras and exclusive offers for the next edition. We’ll also use email to keep you updated with the latest festival news and features from Festicket Magazine.Join Mailing List
Uniting music, experience, love and friendship
Kamehameha Festival is an electronic music festival in the small German city of Offenburg, bringing an international lineup to the Airfield Offenburg-Baden.
The last edition included sets from the likes of Chris Liebing, Marcel Dettmann, Claptone and Pan-Pot under the summer sun, while festival-goers were able to kick back while enjoying some delicious and varied cuisine, or take a spin around the festival's very own fairground.
- Sven Väth
- Amelie Lens
- AKA AKA
- HiGY 10:00 - 11:00
- Seven Saki 11:00 - 12:00
- Dana Ruh 12:00 - 14:00
- Dominik Eulberg [live] 14:00 - 15:30
- Amelie Lens 15:30 - 17:30
- Karotte 17:30 - 20:00
- Sven Väth 20:00 - 22:30
- David Mohr 10:00 - 11:00
- Smilla 11:00 - 12:00
- Adi Dassler 12:00 - 13:00
- Johny Blaze B2B Franky Fiction 13:00 - 14:00
- Borrowed Identity 14:00 - 16:00
- SHDW & Obscure Shape 16:00 - 18:00
- Konstantin Sibold 18:00 - 20:00
- Paula Temple 20:00 - 22:00
VIP Stage House Circus
- Ben Flowers 10:00 - 11:00
- Shelectric 11:00 - 12:00
- Hannes Lohrer 12:00 - 13:30
- Sascha Braemer 13:30 - 15:30
- Claptone 15:30 - 17:30
- Moonbootica 17:30 - 19:30
- AKA AKA 19:30 - 22:00
- Timo Shower 22:00 - 23:30
- Ikob 23:30 - 01:00
- SHDW & Obscure Shape 01:00 - 03:00
- Oliver Deutschmann 03:00 - 05:30
Aftershow: Second Floor
- DJ Rud 23:00 - 00:00
- Marcello Barcellino 00:00 - 01:00
- David Jach 01:00 - 03:00
- Martin Mingres 03:30 - 05:00
The festival takes place on a small airfield in Offenburg, a city in the south-west of Germany and just a few miles from the French border.
Airfield Offenburg-Baden, Am Flugplatz, Offenburg, 77656, Germany
If you are intending to fly to Offenburg, the nearest international airport is Basel. From the aiprot, take the number 50 bus to Basel, Bahnhof SBB. There you can take a train north to Offenburg. This will take around two hours from the airport.
Offenburg also has good rail links with the rest of Europe, with direct trains running from Berlin.
Minimum age of entry is 18.
Yes, parking will be available for those wishing to drive to Kamehameha Festival.