Love Family Park 2013
- Hanau, Germany
- 7 July 2013
Love is in the air
Germany’s Love Family Park is turning 18 years old this summer, and 20,000 party-goers from across the continent are heading down to help blow out the candles.
The green of Hanau’s Mainwiesen Park, close to Frankfurt, will evolve into a huge open-air dancefloor as a heady collection of the finest wax masters and live dance acts will be providing the soundtrack to the celebrations.
15:30 - 22:00: Sven Väth
14:30 - 15:30: Julien Bracht
12:30 - 14:30: Ilario Alicante
10:00 - 12:30: Tale Of Us
20:00 - 22:00: Ricardo Villalobos
18:00 - 20:00: Luciano
16:00 - 18:00: Marco Carola
14:00 - 16:00: Loco Dice
13:00 - 14:00: Reboot
10:00 - 13:00: Robert Dietz
19:00 - 22:00: Karotte
18:00 - 19:00: dOP (live)
16:00 - 18:00: Dominik Eulberg
14:30 - 16:00: Klangkarussell
12:00 - 14:30: Matthias Tanzmann
10:00 - 12:00: Nick Curly
20:00 - 22:00: Chris Liebing
18:00 - 20:00: Adam Beyer
17:00 - 18:00: Gregor Tresher (live)
15:00 - 17:00: Ben Klock
13:00 - 15:00: Nina Kraviz
10:00 - 13:00: Chris Wood & MEAT
Hanau’s Mainwiesen Park is located close to Frankfurt. It’s 40 minutes away from Frankfurt International Airport by car or train and 90 minutes from Frankfurt-Hahn International Airport.
Frankfurt train station is 20 minutes away via S-Bahn. The closest train station is Hanau, which is only a short walk from the festival. There are regular connections between the airports, the stations and the Mainwiesen.
Josef-Bautz-Strasse , Hanau, 63457, Germany
Car parking is free. There is also a meeting point at the corner of Lise-Meitner-Straße and Josef-Bautz-Straße, where visitors can be picked up by car.
Tickets are non-refundable. They can, however, be used by anyone regardless of the name on the ticket, although when using free public transport services if your name is not printed on the ticket we cannot ensure that the ticket will be accepted.
Food and drink may not be brought on to the premises, but there are plenty of bars and food stalls in the Park.
The following items aren’t allowed on to the festival premises:
- Bulky items (cooler box, camping equipment, flags, chairs, etc.)
- Any kind of weapons, permitted or not, by arms laws (knives with a blade of more than 12cm, truncheons or batons, irritant gas, brass knuckles, etc). These weapons and their owners will be reported to the police immediately!
- Items that do not fall under arms laws, but may present a danger anyway (kitchen knives, army knives)
- Professional photo and film equipment
- Medication in unusual doses or not in its original packaging
- Flammable or accelarating goods, fireworks, pyrotechnic devices
- Sharpies, permanent markers, felt pens (excluding make up)
- Animals (excluding guide dogs and police dogs)
- Aerosol spray cans, corrosive, flammable or staining substances or items and containers containing substances that may pose a health risk or are flammable (excluding standard lighters)
- Items and containers containing fluids (nail polish remover, body lotion, pefume, etc.) in unusual amounts
- Mechanical instruments for noise-making (megaphones, gas-pressure fanfares, etc.)
- Promotional or commercial objects and items of any kind
No. Once you leave the venue you will not be allowed to re-enter.
© 2020 Festicket® Ltd.
All rights reserved.