Loveland van Oranje 2018
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 27 April 2018
All orange everything
Loveland van Oranje is a special King's Day electronic music festival in Amsterdam. One of the biggest promoters in the country, Loveland takes full advantage of the opportunity to show their national pride, putting on the longest running King's Day dance event.
Because it's such a special occasion, this isn't your normal music festival. For its 23rd edition, carrying on from last year, the lineup of 20-plus underground DJs is paired off into once in a lifetime B2B sets across two stages.
As is tradition, Loveland van Oranje takes place in the beautiful Meerpark, with stages, activities and food and drink trucks littered throughout the site.
- Alan Fitzpatrick
- Enrico Sangiuliano
- Bart Skils B2B 2000 and One 12:00 - 14:00
- Enrico Sangiuliano B2B Secret Cinema 14:00 - 15:30
- Reinier Zonneveld B2B EgbertLIVE 15:30 - 17:00
- Alan Fitzpatrick B2B Skream 17:00 - 18:30
- Pan-Pot 18:30 - 20:00
- ANOTR B2B Luuk van Dijk 12:00 - 14:00
- Olivier Weiter B2B Miss Melera 14:00 - 15:30
- Prunk B2B Chris Stussy 15:30 - 17:00
- Wouter S. B2B Samuel Deep 17:00 - 18:30
- Benny Rodrigues B2B De Sluwe Vos 18:30 - 20:00
The scenic park in east Amsterdam has both outdoor and indoor stages so as to accommodate all types of weather
Meerpark, RADIOWEG 64, Amsterdam, 1098 TZ, Netherlands
The nearest international stations of travel are Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) and Amsterdam Centraal Station.
To get to the festival site take the train to Amsterdam Science Park. From there the venue is a 10 minute walk southeast.
This is an 18+ festival. Bring ID to ensure entry.
The festival runs from 11:00 - 20:00.