A series of jazz performances in the French city
Marseille Jazz des Cinq continents is a jazz music festival in the French city of Marseille, showcasing a diverse lineup of performances across various venues in the city.
This summer's festival will include shows with Thomas Dutronc, Chilly Gonzales, John Zorn and Melody Gardot in venues such as the Théâtre Silvain and Jardins Du Palais Longchamp.
17th July: Parvis ABD
- "Home" Papanosh + Roy Nathanson & Napoleon Maddox
- Mino Cinelu et Nils Petter Molvaer Duo
18th July: Théâtre Silvain
- Around the World – Creation Marseille Jazz
- Vincent Peirani
19th July: Théâtre Silvain
- Thomas Dutronc
- Gipsy Spirits
20th July: Théâtre Silvain
- Chilly Gonzales with PianoVision
22nd July: Palais Longchamp
- Marius et Fanny
- Opera Jazz of Vladimir Cosma according to the work of Marcel Pagnol
23rd July: Jardins du Palais Longchamp
- Lean On Me: José James Celebrates Bill Withers
- Marcus Miller
24th July: Jardins du Palais Longchamp
- Raphaël Imbert and the Cie Nine Spirit
- Special Guest: Eric Bibb
- The Good, The Bad & The Queen
25th July: Palais Longchamp
- Juan Carmona Septet
- Chucho Valdés – Jazz Batá
26th July: Jardins Du Palais Longchamp
- John Zorn's Bagatelles Marathon
27th July: Jardins Du Palais Longchamp
- Melody Gardot
- Fiona Monbet "Contrebande"
The festival will take place in various venues across Marseille, including the Théâtre Silvain and Jardins Du Palais Longchamp.
Each concert has a different starting time, meaning you will need to check the time for each individual show you are attending.
© 2020 Festicket® Ltd.
All rights reserved.