Neversea is an electronic and EDM music festival from the minds behind Untold, the legendary Romanian music festival.
Taking place for the first time this July, Neversea will be the largest music festival ever to be held on a beach in Romania.
For three days and nights, the coastal city of Constanța will become a beacon of energy and celebration, welcoming over 100 international superstars to its sun-drenched shores to dance the nights away.
Constanta, which is one of the largest beaches on the Romanian coast, measures more than 200,000 square meters.
Constanța airport is just a half hour bus ride away from the city centre.
If, however, you are flying to Bucharest, you will need to first take a bus number 783 to Piața Victoriei. From here, take line Metro line 1 to Bucuresti Nord Gara A before taking a train out to Constanța (two and a half hours).
You can also reach Constanța by train, however, many routes will be long and require a change at Bucharest.
Access to the festival site will be made from the Modern Beach side, with entry through the Tomis Tourist Port on Lebedei Street. This is also where the ticket exchange points for the festival wristband will be located.
In order to streamline traffic in the area, the Constanta City Road Police have decided to restrict the following streets throughout Tuesday (04/07/2017) and Monday (10/07/2017):
1.Traian Street x Port Valley
2. Gate 1 (Poarta 1)
3. The roundabout between Traian Street and Termele Romane Street
4.Traian Street x Tomis Blvd.
5. Negru Voda Street x Ecaterina Varga Street
6. Negru Voda Street x Mircea cel Bătrân Street
7. Mircea cel Bătrân Street x Smârdan Street
8. Mircea cel Bătrân Street x Decebal Street
9. Mircea cel Bătrân Street x Eroilor Street
10. Bucovina Street x Eroilor Street
11. Yokohama Street, Salonic Street and Belvedere Street.