Neversea is a electronic and EDM music festival on Constanta beach in Romania. Curated by the same team behind the legendary Untold, festival-goers can expect the same superstar lineup and high-end production associated with the Cluj-Napoca festival.
Held for the first time in 2017, Neversea welcomed the likes of Tiësto, Afrojack, Jason Derulo and Years & Years in what was a beacon of energy and celebration.
Constanta, which is one of the largest beaches on the Romanian coast, measures more than 200,000 square meters.
Constanța airport is just a half hour bus ride away from the city centre.
If, however, you are flying to Bucharest, you will need to first take a bus number 783 to Piața Victoriei. From here, take line Metro line 1 to Bucuresti Nord Gara A before taking a train out to Constanța (two and a half hours).
You can also reach Constanța by train, however, many routes will be long and require a change at Bucharest.
Access to the festival site will be made from the Modern Beach side, with entry through the Tomis Tourist Port on Lebedei Street. This is also where the ticket exchange points for the festival wristband will be located.
In order to streamline traffic in the area, the Constanta City Road Police have decided to restrict the following streets throughout Tuesday (04/07/2017) and Monday (10/07/2017):
1.Traian Street x Port Valley
2. Gate 1 (Poarta 1)
3. The roundabout between Traian Street and Termele Romane Street
4.Traian Street x Tomis Blvd.
5. Negru Voda Street x Ecaterina Varga Street
6. Negru Voda Street x Mircea cel Bătrân Street
7. Mircea cel Bătrân Street x Smârdan Street
8. Mircea cel Bătrân Street x Decebal Street
9. Mircea cel Bătrân Street x Eroilor Street
10. Bucovina Street x Eroilor Street
11. Yokohama Street, Salonic Street and Belvedere Street.