Out Of The Woods 2017
- Wiesen, Austria
- 20-22 July 2017
An intimate indie treat
Out Of The Woods is an indie and alternative festival in Wiesen, Austria.
The lineup showcases emerging talent alongside established fan favourites, with the likes of Maximo Park, Two Door Cinema Club and Blossoms playing the debut edition last summer.
The festival's picturesque valley location and surrounding woodland creates an intimate feel, providing the perfect backdrop for what calls itself Austria's first boutique festival.
- Fil Bo Riva 18:15 - 19:00
- Drangsal 19:30 - 20:30
- Milky Chance 21:00 - 22:00
- alt-J 22:30 - 00:00
- Nihils 15:00 - 15:30
- Giant Rooks 16:00 - 16:30
- Rat Boy 17:00 - 17:45
- Schmieds Puls 18:15 - 19:00
- Metronomy 19:30 - 20:30
- Foals 21:00 - 22:00
- Phoenix 22:30 - 00:00
- Hunger 17:00 - 17:30
- PALASTIC 18:00 - 18:30
- Connor Youngblood 19:00 - 19:45
- Alice Merton 20:15 - 21:00
- The Amazons 21:30 - 22:30
- Farewell Dear Ghost 15:00 - 15:30
- Cigarettes After Sex 16:00 - 16:30
- Kensington 17:00 - 17:45
- The Strumbellas 18:15 - 19:00
- Benjamin Clementine 19:30 - 20:30
- SOHN 21:00 - 22:00
- Feist 23:00 - 00:30
- Lea Santee 17:00 - 17:30
- Celebration 18:00 - 18:30
- Marlon Williams 19:00 - 19:45
- TOMM¥ €A$H 20:15 - 21:00
- Tender 22:00 - 23:00
Ottakringer Arena Wiesen sits in a lush valley surrounded by forest in the Austrian town of Wiesen.
Ottakringer Arena Wiesen, Schöllingstraße, Wiesen, Austria
BY PLANE: The nearest international airport to Wiesen is Vienna. From there, you can take a short train ride to Wien Meidling, before boarding another onto Wr.Neustadt Hbf, and lastly, another onto Wiesen-Sigleß. From here, you can walk to the festival site, but it wills till take around 25 minutes.
BY TRAIN: The nearest station to the festival site is Wiesen-Sigleß, which is accessible from the rest of Europe by rail, however, you will need to change multiple times so it is best to have your route mapped out beforehand.