Normandy's rural spectacular
Papillons de Nuit is a multi-genre festival held in the rural French town of Saint-Laurent-de-Cuves in Normandy.
For a spring weekend each year, the picturesque French commune – normally home to around 500 citizens – plays host to a lineup of music stars from across the globe and crowds of more than 65000 music lovers.
In recent years, P2N has seen performances from French stars young and old – think Martin Solveig and Renaud – as well renowned acts from further afield such as Placebo, The Kills and Lauryn Hill.
- Suprême NTM
- Robin Schulz
- Romeo Elvis
- Shaka Ponk
- Rilès 21:00 - 22:00
- Shaka Ponk 23:15 - 00:00
- Petit Biscuit 01:30 - 02:30
- Diva Faune 20:00 - 21:00
- Jahneration 22:00 - 23:00
- Roméo Elvis 00:30 - 01:30
- Møme 02:30 - 03:30
- Nine Million Witches 19:30 - 20:30
- Theo Lawrence & The Hearts 22:00 - 23:00
- The Geek vs Vrv 00:30 - 01:30
- Thérapie Taxi 02:30 - 03:30
- Juliette Armanet 18:00 - 19:15
- Django Django 20:30 - 21:45
- Suprême NTM 23:15 - 00:30
- Findlay 17:00 - 18:00
- Jake Bugg 19:30 - 20:30
- Idles 22:00 - 23:00
- Ofenbach 00:45 - 01:45
- Bafang 16:30 - 17:30
- HMLTD 19:15 - 20:15
- Petit Fantôme 22:00 - 23:00
- Inüit 00:45 - 01:45
- Tom Kelma 12:30 - 13:10
- Les Décalés Du Bocage 14:00 - 14:40
- Freshcaencamps 15:30 - 16:10
- Slimane 17:15 - 18:30
- Bernard Lavilliers 20:00 - 21:15
- Robin Schulz 23:00 - 00:30
- Calypso Rose 16:00 - 17:00
- Lee Fields & The Expressions 18:45 - 19:45
- Gauvain Sers 21:30 - 22:45
- Olifan & les Kids 12:30 - 13:30
- The Hits 15:30 - 16:30
- Cannibale 18:15 - 19:15
- Nova Twins 21:00 - 22:00
- Cabadzi x Blier 23:30 - 00:30
- Cølø 12:30 - 13:10
- audioFILM 14:00 - 14:40
- Ali Daniel 15:30 - 16:10
Each year over 70,000 descend onto this small town in Normandy, France. Naturally idyllic, it lives and breathes for the festival.
Saint-Laurent-de-Cuves, 50670, France
BY PLANE: Due to the remoteness of the region, the nearest international airport is Rennes–Saint-Jacques Airport, which is about three hours away. To reach Saint-Laurent-de-Cuves, firstly take a short train to Rennes main station and then another train onto Avranches before concluding with a 30 minute taxi ride to the festival site.
BY TRAIN: Avranches and Villedieu-les-Stoves stations are only 20 km from the festival and are serviced by trains from Paris, Granville, Rennes and Caen.
BY CAR: From the A84, take exit 38 if you're approaching from Caen or junction 36 if you're come from Rennes. Follow signs to Brécey until you pick up signs to the festival.
Payment is made only by P2N Pay & Play, which is a preloaded card that you can credit prior to the festival or at various points across the site.
Open fires (including barbecues and gas stoves) are strictly forbidden on the campsite.
No animals are allowed in the campsite.
For safety reasons, do not leave any valuables in your tents. The festival is not responsible in case of theft.
Yes, you are able to camp at the festival. The campsite also comes equipped with showers.
British Summer Time 2019
British Summer Time 2019
© 2019 Festicket® Ltd.
All rights reserved.