PollerWiesen Festival 2018
- Dortmund, Germany
- 20 May 2018
The Ruhr's forest festival escape
PollerWiesen Festival is a lakeside techno music festival in the forests outside Dortmund, Germany. Huge techno names fill four stages: in the woods, on the beach, on a hilltop and on the open lawn.
From underground raves in the 90s to some of Germany's best parties and festivals twenty years later, the PollerWiesen team have honed their art with the help of the best DJs and artists in the world.
Dortmund's Revierpark shrouds each stage in rich natural tones, making for 12 hours of close-knit partying year after year.
- Amelie Lens
- Len Faki
- Len Faki 20:00 - 22:00
- Âme B2B Rødhåd 18:00 - 20:00
- Kölsch 16:15 - 18:00
- Amelie Lens 14:30 - 16:15
- SHDW & Obscure Shape 12:45 - 14:30
- Aroma Pitch 11:00 - 12:45
- DVS1 20:00 - 22:00
- Blawan B2B Dasha Rush 18:00 - 20:00
- Kobosil 16:15 - 18:00
- Rod Malmok 14:45 - 16:15
- FJAAK [DJ set] 12:45 - 14:45
- Stranger 11:00 - 12:45
- Reinier Zonneveld [live] 20:15 - 22:00
- Konstantin Sibold 18:30 - 20:15
- Agents of Time [DJ set] 16:45 - 18:30
- Tube & Berger 15:00 - 16:45
- Juliet Sikora 13:30 - 15:00
- Paji [live] 12:30 - 13:30
- P.A.C.O. 11:00 - 12:30
- Matrixxman 20:00 - 22:00
- Courtesy 18:00 - 20:00
- Inga Mauer 16:00 - 18:00
- Eclair Fifi 14:00 - 16:00
- Phillip Jondo 11:00 - 14:00
- Afterparty 22:00
West of Dortmund city centre, the Revierpark is situated next to a nature reserve and has its own saltwater pool, ice rink and tennis courts. It has hosted a number of festivals in recent years.
Revierpark Wischlingen, Höfkerstraße 12, Dortmund, 44149, Germany
The closest airport is Dortmund, which is a 30 minute drive away. FROM THE AIRPORT BY TRAIN: Trains depart from the airport to Dortmund central station every hour, and the journey takes just over 2 minutes. A one-way fare is around €3. From Dortmund, S-Bahn services to the Dortmund-Wischlingen depart three times per hour. It's just 7 minutes away and vey cheap, and the Revierpark is then 150m away.
You must be at least 16 to attend PollerWiesen festival.