Two days of D&B and dubstep mayhem
Rampage Open Air is a drum and bass and dubstep festival held in Lommel, Belgium. Only on its second year, Rampage Open Air is becoming the hub for d&b music.
With over a decade of experience, Rampage has become one of the most recognisable brands in the genre, curating lineups with some of the biggest names in the business. The 2019 inaugural lineup included Flux Pavilion, Doctor P, Spor and 12th Planet.
Putting on festivals for over a decade, Rampage has come to mean incredible audio/visuals, massive sound systems and thousands of people ready for high octane action.
- Calyx & TeeBee
- Critical Soundsystem feat. Enei Halogenix & Kasra
- Sudden Death
- AC13 & Ben Snow
- Badklaat B2B Kompany
- Cyantific B2B Dossa & Locuzzed
- Danny Byrd B2B Rene Lavice
- DJ Phantasy & Phriends feat. UK Apache & IC3
- Gentlemens Club
- Dividid Showcase feat. Imanu Abis & Buunshin
- Smooth B2B Disaszt
- Next Level Showcase feat. Nicon & The Illuminated
- T & Sugah B2B Dualistic
- Fox Stevenson [DJ+ Live Drums]
- FuntCase [AV show]
- Technique International Sound Ft Drumsound & Bassline Smith B2B Tantrum
- Voltage & MC Bassmanuk
- Crucast presents Skepsis & Darkzy
- Ekko & Sidetrack B2B ShockOne
- Neonlight B2B Pythius
- Neuropunksquad Ft Teddy Killerz, Gydra & Mizo
- Panda Eyes & Naskoch
- DPMO ft Definitive B2B Antiserum
- GRAVEDGR & Hekler
- Hydraulix B2B Krischvn
- Unglued B2B Urbandawn
+ many more to be announced.
Held in Kristalpark in northeast Belgium, the city of Lommel is close to the borders of both Germany and The Netherlands and is easy to access by train, boat and road.
Kristalpark, Balendijk, Lommel, 3920, Belgium
The most convenient international airport is Brussels Airport (BRU). Upon arrival take the IC train to Hasselt (1 hour). From here take the 180 bus to Lommel Kerk (50 minutes).
Lommel station is accessible from most European countries but will most likely require a transfer or two along the way.
© 2020 Festicket® Ltd.
All rights reserved.