A new chapter
Rampage Open Air is a huge drum and bass and dubstep festival, held in the Belgian city of Lommel.
After 10 years of incredible parties, the Rampage brand has become one of the most recognisable in the scene, and now for the first time the organisers are heading outdoors.
Across the course of the weekend, you can expect the trademark combination of huge names, unbelievable levels of production, massive soundsystems, and thousands of passionate fans, all taking in the two days of mayhem.
- DJ Hazard
- Matrix & Futurebound
- Problem Central
- Current Value presents CVAV2.0
- Tapolsky & Vovking
- Unglued B2B Urbandawn
- Distress Signal ft Kanine, K Motionz, Simula & IC3
- Eatbrain League ft Jade, Agressor Bunx, L 33 & Coppa
- Souped Up Showcase ft Serum, T>I & Bou
- Radar Records Soundsystem ft Nexus & Tight, Andromedik
- Barely Alive B2B Phaseone
- A.M.C & Turno
- Audio & Ed Rush are Killbox
- DJ Guv B2B Hedex
- Figure B2B Midnight Tyrannosaurus
- Original Sin & Sub Zero are G Dub
- Chime B2B Oliverse
- Fade Black (Shyun & Cruk)
- North Base B2B Trei
The festival site is in an industrial zone of northeast Belgium, near the city of Lommel and close to the borders with Germany and the Netherlands.
Kristalpark, Balendijk, Lommel, 3920, Belgium
The most convenient international airport is Brussels Airport (BRU). Upon arrival take the IC train to Hasselt (1 hour). From here take the 180 bus to Lommel Kerk (50 minutes).
Lommel station is accessible from most European countries but will most likely require a transfer or two along the way.
Friday 26 July: 16:00 - 03:00
Saturday 27 July: 14:00-03:00
© 2020 Festicket® Ltd.
All rights reserved.