SEMF - Stuttgart Electronic Music Festival 2017
- Stuttgart, Germany
- 16 December 2017
Entering its second decade
SEMF - Stuttgart Electronic Music Festival is a spectacular indoor rave held annually in the city's enormous trade and exhibition centre Messe Stuttgart.
Returning after a spectacular tenth birthday celebration, the festival will once again see thousands of people fill the vast hall, grooving to the sounds of techno music's global icons.
The festival can count Sven Väth and Chris Liebing as stalwarts, and each year the lineup grows to showcase a vast array of underground electronic talent; all doing their thing over the course of 12 hours, across four impressive stages.
- Sven Väth
- Nina Kraviz
- Chris Liebing
- Len Faki
- Laurent Garnier
- SHDW & Obscure Shape 20:00 - 21:00
- Dominik Eulberg 21:00 - 23:00
- Laurent Garnier B2B Karotte 23:00 - 01:00
- Laurent Garnier 01:00 - 02:00
- Nina Kraviz 02:00 - 04:00
- Len Faki 04:00 - 06:00
- Chris Liebing 06:00 - 08:00
- Ninetoes 20:00 - 21:30
- Konstantin Sibold B2B Leif Müller 21:30 - 23:30
- Recondite [live] 23:30 - 00:30
- Sven Väth 00:30 - 03:00
- Solomun 03:00 - 06:00
- Visuals by A Free Mind
- Township Rebellion 21:00 - 22:30
- A.N.A.L. 22:30 - 00:00
- Lexy & K-Paul [live] 00:00 - 01:00
- Bebetta 01:00 - 03:00
- Moonbootica 03:00 - 05:00
- AKA AKA 05:00 - 07:00
- Visuals by Frischvergiftung
- Alexander Maier B2B Philipp Werner 21:00 - 22:30
- Marius Lehnert B2B Saschko 22:30 - 00:00
- Emanuel Satie 00:00 - 01:00
- Victor Ruiz 01:00 - 03:00
- Klaudia Gawlas 03:00 - 05:00
- Pappenheimer 05:00 - 07:00
The festival takes place in a huge exhibition hall, south of the city centre. The A8 Autobahn passes beneath the Messe Stuttgart's distinctive architecture.
Messepiazza 1, Stuttgart, 70629, Germany
BY PLANE: The festival venue is right next to Stuttgart Airport. It's such a short distance that it is easily walkable.
BY CAR: The A8 Autobahn passes through the Messe site, with the huge car park spanning the highway itself.
BY TRAIN: From Stuttgart central station, the S2 and S3 lines in the direction of Flughafen/Messe Stuttgart.
BY BUS: There will also be a number of bus services running direct to the festival. Details to be announced closer to the time of the event.
Minimum age of entry is 18.