SEMF - Stuttgart Electronic Music Festival 2018
- Stuttgart, Germany
- 8 December 2018
Throwing all-night techno parties for over ten years
SEMF - Stuttgart Electronic Music Festival is an all-night techno party in Stuttgart, showcasing artists such as Sven Väth, Solomun and Nina Kraviz in recent years.
Held inside the city's enormous trade and exhibition centre Messe Stuttgart, SEMF has now been throwing its legendary raves for over ten years, becoming one of Europe's most popular thanks to its consistently on-point lineups.
- Charlotte de Witte
- Chris Liebing
- Joseph Capriati
- Len Faki
- Pan-Pot 20:00 - 22:00
- Paco Osuna 22:00 - 00:00
- Matador [live] 00:00 - 01:30
- Charlotte de Witte 01:30 - 03:30
- Len Faki 03:30 - 05:45
- Chris Liebing 05:45 - 08:00
- BUTCH 21:00 - 23:00
- Joseph Capriati 23:00 - 01:00
- Sven Väth 01:00 - 04:00
- Maceo Plex 04:00 - 06:00
- Township Rebellion 21:00 - 23:00
- Lexy & K-Paul [live] 23:00 - 00:00
- Dirty Doering b2b Niconé 00:00 - 02:00
- Extrawelt [Live] 02:00 - 03:00
- Karotte 03:00 - 05:00
- AKA AKA 05:00 - 07:00
- Marius Lehnert 21:00 - 23:00
- Felix Kröcher 23:00 - 01:00
- Pappenheimer 01:00 - 03:00
- Klaudia Gawlas 03:00 - 05:00
- SHDW & Obscure Shape 05:00 - 07:00
- Desterronics Stuttgart Orchestra [live] 20:00 - 21:30
- Julian Wassermann 21:30 - 22:30
- Revision [live] 22:30 - 23:30
- Clash b2b Clochard 23:30 - 00:45
- RAM 00:45 - 01:45
- David Jackson 01:45 - 03:00
- Julian Maier-Hauff [live] 03:00 - 04:15
- Dario 04:15 - 05:15
- Daniele di Martino 05:15 - 06:30
- kriZe b2b Robin Seitter 06:30 - 07:45
The festival takes place in a huge exhibition hall, south of the city centre. The A8 Autobahn passes beneath the Messe Stuttgart's distinctive architecture.
Messe Stuttgart, Messepiazza 1, Stuttgart, 70629, Germany
BY PLANE: The festival venue is right next to Stuttgart Airport. It's such a short distance that it is easily walkable.
BY CAR: The A8 Autobahn passes through the Messe site, with the huge car park spanning the highway itself.
BY TRAIN: From Stuttgart central station, the S2 and S3 lines in the direction of Flughafen/Messe Stuttgart.
BY BUS: There will also be a number of bus services running direct to the festival. Details to be announced closer to the time of the event.
Minimum age of entry is 18.