Soenda Festival 2018
- Utrecht, Netherlands
- 19 May 2018
This festival has already taken place. Join our Mailing List to get priority access to tickets, extras and exclusive offers for the next edition. We’ll also use email to keep you updated with the latest festival news and features from Festicket Magazine.Join Mailing List
Celebrating 10 years of techno dominance
Soenda Festival is a house and techno music festival in Utrecht. This is an extra-special year for the festival, celebrating its tenth anniversary.
Featuring an enviable lineup of headliners and underground DJs, Soenda Festival is soundtracked by the sounds of where techno is heading, not resting on where it's been.
Set outside of Utrecht, in an a green, moated field, the festival merges scenic, rural views with booming beats to create a surreal experience not too far from Amsterdam.
- Henrik Schwarz [live]
- Len Faki
- Mano Le Tough
- Multiples (Speedy J & Surgeon)
- Blawan & Dasha Rush
- Perc & Ansome [hybrid]
- Wouter S. 12:00 - 13:30
- De Sluwe Vos 13:30 - 15:00
- FJAAK [live] 15:00 - 16:00
- Rødhåd 16:00 - 17:30
- Len Faki 17:30 - 19:00
- Blawan & Dasha Rush 19:00 - 20:45
- Multiples (Speedy J & Surgeon) 20:45 - 23:00
- Abstract Division 12:00 - 13:30
- Artefakt 13:30 - 15:00
- SHDW & Obscure Shape 15:00 - 17:00
- Tommy Four Seven 17:00 - 18:30
- Rebekah 18:30 - 20:00
- MPIA3 20:00 - 21:30
- Perc & Ansome [hybrid] 21:30 - 23:00
- Pieter Jansen 12:00 - 14:00
- Job Jobse 14:00 - 16:00
- Mano Le Tough 16:00 - 18:00
- Kettenkarussell [live] 18:00 - 20:00
- Weval (Duo) 20:00 - 21:30
- Henrik Schwarz [live] 21:30 - 22:30
- Carista 12:00 - 14:00
- Philou Louzolo 14:00 - 15:30
- Benny Rodrigues 15:30 - 17:00
- Detroit Swindle 17:00 - 19:00
- Eclair Fifi 19:00 - 20:30
- DJ Bone [house & disco set] 20:30 - 22:30
- Ivy Knock 12:30 - 14:30
- Mauro Moreno 14:30 - 16:30
- Groove Boys Project [live] 16:30 - 18:00
- San Soda 18:00 - 20:30
- Pablo Discobar Soundsystem 20:30 - 22:30
The festival takes place in a scenic, open landscape surrounded by water, about thirty minutes from Amsterdam.
Koningin Wilhelminaweg, Utrecht, 3737, Netherlands
The nearest airport is Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS). Upon arrival take the train to Utrecht Centraal Station (30 minutes). Here take the bus to Groenekan, Buitenlust (20 minutes). The festival site is a short walk west from the bus stop.
Utrecht Centraal Station is accessible from most European cities, but may require a transfer in Amsterdam. Upon arrival take the bus to Groenekan, Buitenlust (20 minutes). The festival site is a short walk west from the bus stop.
This is an 18+ festival. Bring ID to ensure entry.
The festival runs from 12:00 - 23:00.