Join our Waiting List and we will keep you up to date with priority access to tickets, discounts and exclusive news & offers, via email.Join Waiting List
London's bank holiday dance party
South West Four is a London dance music gem, inviting some of the scene's best names to come together on Clapham Common each and every August bank holiday weekend.
Filling the London air with everything from EDM, house and techno to grime, garage and drum and bass, South West Four has firmly established itself as one of the capital's musical highlights.
Helping them put together their unrivalled lineup is some of dance music's most popular brands, with the likes of Ministry of Sound, Capital and Fabric all hosting stages at the last edition.
The 2020 lineup will be announced closer to the festival.
Clapham Common is a large outdoor space in South West London that is decked out with stages, food stalls, bars and fairground rides for the festival.
Clapham Common, London, SW4, United Kingdom
- Clapham Common and Clapham South which are both on the Northern Line (Zone 2) are short walk to the Common.
- On the Overground, Clapham High Street is also close, you can walk it in 20 mins, or you can get buses 50 and 155 which takes 10 minutes
- The nearest train station is Clapham Junction which is a 25 minute walk, or you could get buses 35/37 or 345 to Clapham Common
- The following routes run near to the common: 35, 37, 50, 88, 137, 155, 249, 255, 345, 355, 417 and G1
- Night buses include: N35, N37, N155, N137 and N345
Minimum age of entry is 18.
From the Magazine
© 2019 Festicket® Ltd.
All rights reserved.