London's bank holiday dance party
South West Four is a London dance music gem, inviting some of the scene's best names to come together on Clapham Common each and every August bank holiday weekend.
Filling the London air with everything from EDM, house and techno to grime, garage and drum and bass, South West Four has firmly established itself as one of the capital's musical highlights.
2020's lineup will feature sets from Major Lazer, The Streets, Kano and Krept & Konan, who will top a lineup put together by some of dance music's most popular brands, including Capital who will host the Outdoor Main Stage as well as the Capital Weekender and Capital XTRA stages across the festival weekend
Clapham Common is a large outdoor space in South West London that is decked out with stages, food stalls, bars and fairground rides for the festival.
Clapham Common, London, SW4, United Kingdom
- Clapham Common and Clapham South which are both on the Northern Line (Zone 2) are short walk to the Common.
- On the Overground, Clapham High Street is also close, you can walk it in 20 mins, or you can get buses 50 and 155 which takes 10 minutes
- The nearest train station is Clapham Junction which is a 25 minute walk, or you could get buses 35/37 or 345 to Clapham Common
- The following routes run near to the common: 35, 37, 50, 88, 137, 155, 249, 255, 345, 355, 417 and G1
- Night buses include: N35, N37, N155, N137 and N345
Minimum age of entry is 18.
© 2020 Festicket® Ltd.
All rights reserved.