Celebrate the August bank holiday in true dance music fashion
South West Four is a London dance music festival held on Clapham Common every August bank holiday weekend.
Known as simply SW4 to locals, the festival teams up with a host of promoters and brands to showcase the biggest names in electronic music across multiple stages.
This year's lineup will see the likes of Marshmello, Chase & Status, Dizzee Rascal and Armin van Buuren head up a bill that spans from house, techno and EDM, through to drum and bass, garage and jungle.
And once the main festival finishes, festival-goers will find a steady stream of others filtering out into the London night, keen to carry on the party till sunrise.
Main Stage with Capital
Indoor Main Stage hosted by DJ Mag
Stage 3 hosted by Oliver Heldens presents Helldeep
Stage 4 hosted by Area 10 with Selected
Main Stage with Capital
Indoor Main Stage hosted by Together presents Amnesia
Stage 3 hosted by Playaz
- Wilkinson [DJ set]
- Hype B2B Hazard
- Annix B2B Sub Zero
- Camo & Krooked presents Mosaik
- General Levy
- The Prototypes B2B TC
- Problem Central (Logan D, Majistrate, Evil B, Eksman)
- Randall B2B Diemantle
- Rough Tempo DJs
- Roni Size presents New Forms 20th Anniversary Live
Stage 4 hosted by Bassline Carnival
- Bushbaby B2B Sammy Virji
- Cause & Affect B2B Taiki Nulight
- Darkzy B2B Skepsis feat. Bru-C
- Flux Pavilion
- Holy Goof
- The Heatwave B2B Dre Skull
- Toddla T B2B Redlight
- Valentino Khan B2B Party Favor
Clapham Common is a large outdoor space in South West London that is decked out with stages, food stalls, bars and fairground rides for the festival.
Clapham Common, London, SW4, United Kingdom
- Clapham Common and Clapham South which are both on the Northern Line (Zone 2) are short walk to the Common.
- On the Overground, Clapham High Street is also close, you can walk it in 20 mins, or you can get buses 50 and 155 which takes 10 minutes
- The nearest train station is Clapham Junction which is a 25 minute walk, or you could get buses 35/37 or 345 to Clapham Common
- The following routes run near to the common: 35, 37, 50, 88, 137, 155, 249, 255, 345, 355, 417 and G1
- Night buses include: N35, N37, N155, N137 and N345
Minimum age of entry is 18.
From the Magazine
10 of the Best Festival Exclusives in the UK This Summer
19 Apr 2018
Galantis & Basement Jaxx Lead SW4's Phase 3 Lineup
20 Feb 2018
Marshmello, Chase & Status and Dizzee Rascal to Play South West Four 2018
15 Jan 2018
South West Four 2017: The Ultimate Preview
25 Aug 2017
TOP 10: Electronic Music Festivals in the UK
9 Jul 2015
© 2019 Festicket® Ltd.
All rights reserved.