The Ambassadors in harder styles celebrate 10 years
Syndicate Festival is an electronic music festival in Dortmund, Germany. Specialising in hardstyle and hardcore, the self-confessed "ambassadors in harder styles" celebrate 10 years of epic parties this October.
4 stages, more than 50 acts and countless lasers, lights and enormous soundsystems transform the city's Westfalenhallen into the biggest, boldest and hardest party for miles around.
With huge sounds from the likes of Angerfist, Radical Redemption and Miss K8 over the course of a full-throttle 11-hour party, this certainly isn't one for the faint-hearted.
Masters of Hardcore
- Tensor & Re-Direction 20:00 - 21:00
- Meltdown 21:00 - 21:45
- Dyprax 21:45 - 22:45
- Outblast & Neophyte 22:45 - 23:45
- Mad Dog [live] 23:45 - 00:15
- Korsakoff 00:30 - 01:30
- Thorax [live] 01:30 - 02:00
- The Playah & Furyan 02:00 - 03:00
- Scarphase [live] 03:00 - 03:30
- Miss K8 03:30 - 04:30
- Nosferatu 04:30 - 05:30
- Angerfist [live] 05:30 - 06:00
- Destructive Tendencies & DaY-mar 06:00 - 07:00
+ MC Tha Watcher
- DJ Mystery 20:30 - 21:30
- Devin Wild 21:30 - 22:30
- Atmozfears 22:30 - 23:30
- Cyber 23:30 - 00:30
- Mashup Jack [live] 00:30 - 01:00
- Crypsis & Chain Reaction 01:00 - 02:30
- HIGH VOLTAGE 02:30 - 03:00
- Act of Rage & D-Sturb 03:00 - 04:00
- Radical Redemption & E-Force 04:00 - 05:00
- Warface & Delete 05:00 - 06:00
+ MC Nolz
Attached the Westfalenstadion – home to football team Borussia Dortmund – and one of Germany's premier indoor venues, the enormous Westfalenhallen helps Syndicate put on the strongest party around.
Westfalenhallen, Strobelallee 45, Dortmund, 44139, Germany
The closest airport by distance is Dortmund Airport. To get to Dortmund city centre from the airport, take the AirportExpress bus which runs to Dortmund Central Station. It is non-stop and takes around 25 minutes.
From there, direct trains take 5 minutes to Dortmund Signal Iduna Park, which is a 10 minutes walk to the venue.
Alternatively, use the Stadtbahn Dortmund metro to head to Westfalen Stadion station (on the U45 line). From there it's 6 minutes to the venue on foot.
There is no admission for visitors younger than 16
There will be an option to purchase a re-admission wristband for an additional €4, without one re-entry will not be allowed
© 2019 Festicket® Ltd.
All rights reserved.