Syndicate Festival 2018
- Dortmund, Germany
- 6 October 2018
One of Europe's biggest harder styles events
Syndicate Festival is a harder styles party in the German city of Dortmund, held inside the Westfalenhallen every October.
Consistently bringing a superstar lineup to the city for one night a year, Syndicate has become one of Europe's most popular events for hardstyle fans. This year's edition will include sets from Angerfist, Destructive Tendencies, Miss K8 and Radical Redemption.
Spread across four stages inside the large, indoor arena, Syndicate transforms the Westfalenhallen into a battleground of lights, lasers and some of the most powerful music out there.
- Radical Redemption
- Miss K8
- Destructive Tendencies
Masters of Hardcore
- Access One 20:00 - 20:45
- Never Surrender 20:45 - 21:30
- Furyan presents Fatal Fields [live] 21:30 - 22:00
- Korsakoff 22:00 - 23:00
- Dogfight [live] 23:00 - 23:45
- Tha Playah 23:45 - 00:30
- Dr. Peacock [live] 00:30 - 01:00
- N-Vitral 01:00 - 02:00
- Miss K8 02:00 - 03:00
- Angerfist 03:00 - 04:00
- Radical Redemption [live] 04:00 - 05:00
- Partyraiser vs Bulletproof 05:00 - 06:00
- Tha Watcher 20:00 - 06:00
- DJ Mystery 20:30 - 21:15
- Phrantic 21:15 - 22:00
- Jay Reeve 22:00 - 23:00
- Digital Punk 23:00 - 00:00
- Crypsis & Chain Reaction present Unlike Others 00:00 - 01:00
- Public Enemies [live] 01:00 - 01:30
- D-Sturb 01:30 - 02:30
- Radical Redemption [live] 02:30 - 03:00
- Act Of Rage 03:00 - 04:00
- E-Force 04:00 - 05:00
- Killshot 05:00 - 06:00
- Nolz 20:00 - 06:00
- Lydia M 20:30 - 21:30
- Leigh Johnson 21:30 - 22:30
- Nogge vs. Komacasper 22:30 - 23:30
- Agents of Change (PETDuo vs. O.B.I.) 23:30 - 01:00
- BMG [live] 01:00 - 02:30
- Viper XXL 02:30 - 04:00
- Olle 04:00 - 05:00
Westfalenhallen is a large, indoor arena that is attached to Westfalenstadion, home of the football team Borussia Dortmund.
Westfalenhallen, Strobelallee 45, Dortmund, 44139, Germany
The nearest airport is Dortmund Airport. From here you can take the AirportExpress bus to Dortmund Central Station (and the city centre). Direct trains then take 5 minutes to Dortmund Signal Idun Park which is a short walk (10 minutes) to the venue.
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT:
The venue is well connected via public transport. One option is to head to Westfalenstadion Station (on the U45 line). From there it is only 6 minutes to the venue on foot.
The festival is 16+.
Doors open at 20:00, and the events finishes at 06:00.
Do you have any questions?Check our FAQs
British Summer Time 2019
British Summer Time 2019
© 2019 Festicket® Ltd.
All rights reserved.