Think Festival 2017
- Leipzig, Germany
- 30 July 2017
A German beach-side fiesta
Think Festival is an electronic music festival in Leipzig, Germany.
Despite being in the landlocked state of Saxony, the festival creates a genuine beach-party atmosphere on the banks of Cospudener See, with the stages set almost directly in the waters of the lake's northern coastline.
Musically, the lineup consistently boasts an array of house and techno icons, with the likes of Sven Väth, Ricardo Villalobos and Dixon amongst those playing in recent years. And with DJs like that gracing the stages, it makes it easy for everyone to take heed of the festival's motto to 'dance first, think later'.
- Sven Väth
- Chris Liebing
- Robert Hood
- Dynamite Kadinski 10:00 - 13:00
- Dirty Doering 13:00 - 15:00
- Marek Hemmann [live] 15:00 - 16:00
- Mathias Kaden & Daniel Stefanik 16:00 - 18:00
- Robert Hood // Floorplan [live] 18:00 - 19:00
- Chris Liebing 19:00 - 21:00
- Sven Väth 21:00 - 23:00
- Lydia Eisenblätter 10:00 - 13:00
- Chris Manura 13:00 - 15:30
- Schlepp Geist [live] 15:30 - 17:00
- Super Flu 17:00 - 19:00
- andhim 19:00 - 21:00
- Robag Wruhme 21:00 - 23:00
You & ORS
- Ranko, Crssspace, Duktus, Smog 10:00 - 13:00
- Braunbeck 13:00 - 15:00
- Jan Ketel & Siggatunez 15:00 - 17:00
- Yannick Labbé 17:00 - 18:00
- Cinthie 18:00 - 20:00
- Filburt & F.D.M 20:00 - 22:00
Afterhour @ Distillery from 22:00
- Thomas Stieler
- Dilivius Lenni
- Lenny Brookster
- Lars Christian Müller
- Mauro Caracho
The festival takes place on the banks of the northern banks of the Cospunder See, where long stretches of sandy beaches have become a popular spot for sunbathing, swimming and partying.
Cospudener See/Nordstrand, Markkleeberg, Leipzig, 04416, Germany
Markkleeberg can be reached from Leipzig city centre by bus or train (around a 10 minute journey) or from the city's airport by train (approximately 25 minutes). From there the walk to the festival should take no longer than 30 minutes.