Belgium Outdoor Pop Music Festival: Rock Werchter Satellite
Werchter Boutique, a Rock Werchter satellite festival, is a family-friendly pop music festival that takes place every summer in June in the small village of Werchter, Belgium.
Werchter Boutique has been running since 2008 and has seen headliners such as Madonna, James Blunt, Bruno Mars, and Fleetwood Mac.
The festival has an assortment of great food options and is accommodating to accessibility needs. The festival also has a green initiative, keeping sustainability in mind.
Taylor Swift, who hasn't participated in a music festival since 2009, is headlining for the 2020 edition and other acts will be announced soon.
Werchter is a small village in Belgium, part of the Rotselaar municipality since 1977. Werchter Boutique is held in Festivalpark.
Festivalpark, Werchter, Belgium
All ages are welcome, however there are no special facilities for small children.
Brussels and Leuven are the nearest major cities and transportation via bus, train, and car is easily accessible.
- There is a separate, less crowded entrance to the festival for people with disabilities.
- There are special tickets for wheelchair users with a grandstand view of the stages.
- There are adapted toilets.
- There are special parking spots that can be booked in advance.
- There is a pass you can obtain in order to bring in a chair for various health reasons.
- There are free ADD staff that you can call on at the viewing platforms at any point during the festival.
- There will be audio frequency induction loops close to the viewing platforms for people with hearing aids.
- Pets are not allowed, with the exception of assistance dogs.
Yes! You can purchase a food/drink coupon for access to Asian, Italian, Vegetarian, Gluten-free food, coffee, smoothies, and much more.
© 2020 Festicket® Ltd.
All rights reserved.