Celebrating 15 years of partying
WinterWorld is an electronic music festival in Karlsruhe, Germany. Celebrating its fifteenth edition this year, the festival will once again bring together a diverse lineup of DJs and performers from across the globe.
Having settled nicely into a new home, the dm-Arena will once again be transformed into an electric wonderland, alleviating the winter blues of thousands of dance music fans who return to the party year after year.
It's not just fans who keep coming back either, the likes of Chris Liebing, Felix Kröcher and Klaudia Gawlas have appeared at the festival on numerous occasions in the decade and a half since the very first festival.
- Charlotte de Witte
- Klaudia Gawlas
- Deniz Bilgic 20:00 - 21:30
- Tom Franke 21:30 - 23:00
- Sylvain Armand 23:00 - 00:30
- Lexy & K-Paul [live] 00:30 - 01:30
- Netsky [DJ set] & Script MC 01:30 - 03:00
- Cuebrick 03:00 - 04:30
- Neelix 04:30 - 06:00
- Gero Jansen 20:00 - 21:00
- Citizen Kain 21:00 - 22:30
- Felix Kröcher 22:30 - 00:00
- Klaudia Gawlas 00:00 - 01:30
- Charlotte de Witte 01:30 - 03:00
- DJ Rush 03:00 - 04:30
- Kerstin Eden 04:30 - 06:00
- Moses Mehdi 20:00 - 21:30
- LOVRA 21:30 - 23:00
- MÖWE 23:00 - 00:30
- Junge Junge 00:30 - 02:30
- Lexer 02:30 - 04:00
- Dominik Eulberg 04:00 - 06:00
The dm-Arena is a 14000 capacity indoor events arena in south-west of the city that hosts sport events, concerts, exhibitions and conferences throughout the year.
dm-Arena, Messealle 1, Karlsruhe, 76287, Germany
BY TRAIN: From Karlsruhe Central Station, take the bus to Messe Karlsruhe. This stop is less than 3 minutes from the arena on foot.
BY PLANE: From Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden Airport, take the bus to Rastatt followed by a train to Forchheim (approximately a 30 minute walk from the venue).
Minimum age for entry is 16 years old.
Yes, there will be ATMs within the arena.