Prague's Christmas hardcore party
X-Massacre is a hardcore and bass music festival in the Czech Republic capital Prague. This high energy party has become one of the city's favourite ways to celebrate the run-up to Christmas.
Spread across three stages, over 5,000 people embark on a fourteen hour journey through bass music, accompanied by a top of the range sound system as well as infectious visuals and production.
The last edition featured The Sickest Squad, The Speedfreak and Le Bask, who came together for a night that showed exactly why Prague is called the BPM capital of Europe.
- X-Tray 20:00 - 21:00
- Geez 21:00 - 22:00
- Wolfenoiz' 22:00 - 23:00
- The Anunnaki [live band] 23:00 - 00:00
- Lenny Dee 00:00 - 01:00
- The DJ Producer 01:00 - 02:00
- Radium 02:00 - 03:00
- Maissouille 03:00 - 04:00
- Sefa 04:00 - 05:00
- Sjammienators 05:00 - 06:00
- Hungry Beats vs YCHY 06:00 - 07:30
- Dexide presents HMNX 07:30 - 09:00
- Mini.LXR 20:00 - 21:00
- Paky.LXR 21:00 - 22:00
- Sevenum Six [live] 22:00 - 23:15
- Keja vs Kan10 [live] 23:15 - 00:30
- X-Tech [Okupe live] 00:30 - 01:30
- Guigoo Narkotek vs Vandal 01:30 - 03:00
- Darktek [live] 03:00 - 04:00
- Nout Heretik [live] 04:00 - 05:00
- Tanukichi 05:00 - 06:00
- Rachotek 06:00 - 07:00
- Duff 07:00 - 08:00
Výstaviště Praha Holešovice is a huge exhibition centre to the north of Prague city centre.
Výstaviště Praha Holešovice, Výstaviště 67, Prague, 170 90, Czechia
The venue is easily accessible on public transport (bus, tram or subway) from Prague Airport, Prague city centre and the city's central station Praha hlavní nádraží.
Minimum age of entry is 18.
© 2020 Festicket® Ltd.
All rights reserved.