Electric Daisy Carnival – EDC UK 2015
- Milton Keynes, Royaume-Uni
- 11 juillet 2015
- Musique électronique
Returning to the UK for another explosion of colour, sound and light, EDC’s endless world tour dances its way back to the National Bowl with the very best DJs from around the world.
From the scenic stages and cutting-edge audiovisual production to the fully immersive world of costumed performers, art installations, carnival rides and fireworks, EDC offers an unforgettable electronic feast for the eyes, ears and soul.
- Steve Aoki
- Jamie Jones
The Cathedral Stage - KineticField
- Kill The Buzz 12h30 - 13h30
- Philip George 13h30 - 14h30
- Dirty South 14h30 - 15h30
- Hardwell 15h30 - 16h30
- Sick Individuals 16h30 - 17h30
- Carnage 17h30 - 18h55
- Steve Aoki 18h55 - 20h25
- Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike 20h25 - 21h25
- Tiësto 21h30 - 23h00
- Kove 13h00 - 14h00
- My Nu Leng 14h00 - 15h00
- Matrix & Futurebound 15h00 - 16h00
- Shy FX 16h00 - 17h00
- Sigma 17h00 - 18h00
- Friction 18h00 - 19h00
- Mistajam 19h00 - 20h00
- High Contrast ft. MC Wrec 20h00 - 21h00
- Sub Focus 21h00 - 22h00
- Pendulum [DJ set] 22h00 - 23h00
- Will Atkinson 12h00 - 13h00
- Ilan Bluestone 13h00 - 14h00
- Jordan Suckley b2b Bryan Kearney 14h00 - 15h00
- PureNRG 15h00 - 16h00
- Simon Patterson 16h00 - 17h00
- Cosmic Gate 17h00 - 18h00
- Markus Schulz 18h00 - 19h00
- John O'Callaghan 19h00 - 20h00
- Ferry Corsten 20h00 - 21h30
- Paul van Dyk 21h30 - 23h00
- wAFF 14h00 - 15h00
- Miguel Campbell 15h00 - 16h00
- Richy Ahmed 16h00 - 17h00
- Route 94 17h00 - 18h00
- Claude VonStroke 18h00 - 19h00
- Visionquest 19h00 - 20h00
- Marco Carola 20h00 - 21h00
- Jamie Jones 21h00 - 22h00
- Art Department 10h00 - 23h00
The National Bowl is a huge, grass-covered amphitheatre formed out of an old clay mine. Totally open-air and unseated, the Bowl has a permanent music stage and holds around 65,000 people.
The National Bowl, V4 Watling Street, Milton Keynes, MK5 8AA, Royaume-Uni
The National Bowl is in southwest Milton Keynes.
BY COACH: Big Green Coach provides service directly to and from the festival site from 39 locations across the UK. Ticket & coach packages are available from £89 per person plus fees.
BY AIR & TRAIN: The closest airport is London Luton. Though bus numbers 230, 707 and 777 run from the airport to the Coachway station at Milton Keynes, the recommended transit option is the number 99 bus to Milton Keynes Central Railway Station. The journey costs £9 and takes just under an hour. From the train station, the Bowl is a 20-minute walk (well sign-posted). Taxis will also be available.
Yes, you must be 18 or over to attend, even if accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
The festival opens at midday and runs until 23:00.
Yes, lockers will be available on the day and to book in advance. The cost is £6 for the day.
Yes, there will be ATMs inside the venue – locations marked clearly on the festival map.
Vous avez une question ?Consultez notre FAQ
British Summer Time 2019
Les festivals populaires
British Summer Time 2019
© 2019 Festicket® Ltd.
Tous droits réservés.