Electric Daisy Carnival – EDC UK 2016
- Milton Keynes, Royaume-Uni
- 9 juillet 2016
- Musique électronique
Electric Daisy Carnival UK 2017 has been cancelled. Read the full statement from the promoters here. Festicket customers will be contacted via email to arrange a refund.
Electric Daisy Carnival UK: the worldwide dance music festival extravaganza returns to Europe. Headed up by the very biggest EDM and house DJs in the world, EDC is a perfectly unrestrained, one-day electronic party that is unlike any other on the planet.
Four stages of huge names turn the Milton Keynes Bowl into the biggest dancefloor around, as outrageous staging and off-the-scale visual effects set the British rave scene alight one more.
EDC's empire spans the Atlantic from the USA – including Las Vegas, Los Angeles and New York – and Mexico, as it continues to grow each and every year. If you're a dance music fan, getting to EDC at least once is pretty much an obligation.
- Axwell Λ Ingrosso
- Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike
- Eric Prydz
- Martin Garrix
- Robin Schulz
- Pendulum [DJ set]
- Paul van Dyk
- AVICII 21h45 - 22h55
- Axwell Λ Ingrosso 20h33 - 21h43
- Martin Garrix 19h33 - 20h33
- Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike 18h30 - 19h30
- Oliver Heldens 17h30 - 18h30
- Eric Prydz 16h30 - 17h30
- Robin Schulz 15h30 - 16h30
- Martin Solveig 14h30 - 15h30
- Don Diablo 13h30 - 14h30
- Alison Wonderland 12h00 - 13h30
- Andy C 22h00 - 23h00
- Pendulum [DJ set] 21h00 - 22h00
- Noisia 20h00 - 21h00
- Caspa B2B Rusko 19h00 - 20h00
- Roni Size & Krust present Full Cycle 18h00 - 19h00
- Friction 17h00 - 18h00
- Sigma [DJ set] 16h00 - 17h00
- Culture Shock 15h00 - 16h00
- Goldie MBE 14h00 - 15h00
- René LaVice 13h00 - 14h00
- FooR 12h00 - 13h00
- Paul van Dyk 22h00 - 23h00
- Ferry Corsten presents Gouryella 21h00 - 22h00
- Markus Schulz 20h00 - 21h00
- Aly & Fila 19h00 - 20h00
- John O'Callaghan 18h00 - 19h00
- Andy Moor 17h00 - 18h00
- Ilan Bluestone 16h00 - 17h00
- Standerwick 15h00 - 16h00
- Simon O'Shine 12h00 - 15h00
- Duke Dumont 22h00 - 23h00
- DJ EZ 21h00 - 22h00
- Galantis 20h00 - 21h00
- Lost Frequencies 19h00 - 20h00
- Philip George 17h45 - 19h00
- Jauz 16h15 - 17h45
- 99 Souls 15h00 - 16h15
- DJ S.K.T 13h45 - 15h00
- Bump DJs 12h00 - 13h45
Milton Keynes' National Bowl is an incredible venue cut into the ground, with a huge stage facing out into a massive green space and a curved bank round three sides. It's unseated and open to the elements, squeezing in 65,000 people when it's full.
The National Bowl, V4 Watling Street, Milton Keynes, MK5 8AA, Royaume-Uni
BY COACH: The festival usually organises coach services from a number of points of origin around the country. More details to be announced closer to the time of the event.
BY AIR & TRAIN: The closest airport is London Luton. Though bus numbers 230, 707 and 777 run from the airport to the Coachway station at Milton Keynes, the recommended transit option is the number 99 bus to Milton Keynes Central Railway Station. The journey costs £9 and takes just under an hour. From the train station, the Bowl is a 20-minute walk (well sign-posted). Taxis will also be available.
Minimum age is 18, even if accompanied by an adult, parent or guardian.
Last entry is 9pm and once you enter the site, you may not re-enter.
Set times are usually revealed a week prior to the festival.