Electric Daisy Carnival – EDC UK 2016
- Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
- 9 July 2016
Electric Daisy Carnival UK 2017 has been cancelled. Read the full statement from the promoters here. Festicket customers will be contacted via email to arrange a refund.
Electric Daisy Carnival UK: the worldwide dance music festival extravaganza returns to Europe. Headed up by the very biggest EDM and house DJs in the world, EDC is a perfectly unrestrained, one-day electronic party that is unlike any other on the planet.
Four stages of huge names turn the Milton Keynes Bowl into the biggest dancefloor around, as outrageous staging and off-the-scale visual effects set the British rave scene alight one more.
EDC's empire spans the Atlantic from the USA – including Las Vegas, Los Angeles and New York – and Mexico, as it continues to grow each and every year. If you're a dance music fan, getting to EDC at least once is pretty much an obligation.
- Axwell Λ Ingrosso
- Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike
- Eric Prydz
- Martin Garrix
- Robin Schulz
- Pendulum [DJ set]
- Paul van Dyk
- AVICII 21:45 - 22:55
- Axwell Λ Ingrosso 20:33 - 21:43
- Martin Garrix 19:33 - 20:33
- Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike 18:30 - 19:30
- Oliver Heldens 17:30 - 18:30
- Eric Prydz 16:30 - 17:30
- Robin Schulz 15:30 - 16:30
- Martin Solveig 14:30 - 15:30
- Don Diablo 13:30 - 14:30
- Alison Wonderland 12:00 - 13:30
- Andy C 22:00 - 23:00
- Pendulum [DJ set] 21:00 - 22:00
- Noisia 20:00 - 21:00
- Caspa B2B Rusko 19:00 - 20:00
- Roni Size & Krust present Full Cycle 18:00 - 19:00
- Friction 17:00 - 18:00
- Sigma [DJ set] 16:00 - 17:00
- Culture Shock 15:00 - 16:00
- Goldie MBE 14:00 - 15:00
- René LaVice 13:00 - 14:00
- FooR 12:00 - 13:00
- Paul van Dyk 22:00 - 23:00
- Ferry Corsten presents Gouryella 21:00 - 22:00
- Markus Schulz 20:00 - 21:00
- Aly & Fila 19:00 - 20:00
- John O'Callaghan 18:00 - 19:00
- Andy Moor 17:00 - 18:00
- Ilan Bluestone 16:00 - 17:00
- Standerwick 15:00 - 16:00
- Simon O'Shine 12:00 - 15:00
- Duke Dumont 22:00 - 23:00
- DJ EZ 21:00 - 22:00
- Galantis 20:00 - 21:00
- Lost Frequencies 19:00 - 20:00
- Philip George 17:45 - 19:00
- Jauz 16:15 - 17:45
- 99 Souls 15:00 - 16:15
- DJ S.K.T 13:45 - 15:00
- Bump DJs 12:00 - 13:45
Milton Keynes' National Bowl is an incredible venue cut into the ground, with a huge stage facing out into a massive green space and a curved bank round three sides. It's unseated and open to the elements, squeezing in 65,000 people when it's full.
The National Bowl, V4 Watling Street, Milton Keynes, MK5 8AA, United Kingdom
BY COACH: The festival usually organises coach services from a number of points of origin around the country. More details to be announced closer to the time of the event.
BY AIR & TRAIN: The closest airport is London Luton. Though bus numbers 230, 707 and 777 run from the airport to the Coachway station at Milton Keynes, the recommended transit option is the number 99 bus to Milton Keynes Central Railway Station. The journey costs £9 and takes just under an hour. From the train station, the Bowl is a 20-minute walk (well sign-posted). Taxis will also be available.
Minimum age is 18, even if accompanied by an adult, parent or guardian.
Last entry is 9pm and once you enter the site, you may not re-enter.
Set times are usually revealed a week prior to the festival.