Levitation France 2017
- Angers, France
- 15-16 September 2017
Celebrating five years of indie, shoegaze and psychedelia
Levitation France is an indie and alternative music festival, held in the northwestern city of Angers.
As a European satellite of Levitation festival in Texas – once known as Austin Psych Fest – the French edition showcases indie, psychedelia, lo-fi, shoegaze and garage rock from some of the scene's most respected and exciting names.
Headlining this year for the festival's fifth birthday are The Black Angels, a Texan band who helped establish the original festival in Austin, and who headlined the debut French edition back in 2013.
The festival takes place in Le Quai, an event space and cultural hub in the heart of the city, which will play host to the exhilarating live performances across two days.
- The Black Angels
- Forest Swords
- Beach Fossils
- Vedett 18:30 - 19:10
- Ulrika Spacek 19:50 - 20:35
- The KVB 21:25 - 22:25
- Forest Swords 23:05 - 00:00
- Acid Mothers Temple 01:15 - 02:15
- Cosmonauts 19:10 - 19:50
- Bo Ningen 20:35 - 21:35
- Group Doueh & Cheveu 22:15 - 23:15
- Slowdive 00:00 - 01:30
- Jen Cloher 17:35 - 18:10
- CFM 18:45 - 19:25
- The Holydrug Couple 20:00 - 20:45
- Villejuif Underground 21:25 - 22:10
- A Place To Bury Strangers 23:00 - 23:50
- Black Devil Disco Club 01:15 - 02:15
- Moon Gogo 17:00 - 17:35
- Elephant Stone 18:10 - 18:45
- The Murlocs 19:20 - 20:05
- Petit Fantôme 20:45 - 21:35
- Beach Fossils 22:10 - 23:05
- The Black Angels 23:50 - 01:30
Le Quai is a theatre and cultural centre in the heart of Angers, on the banks of the Maine.
Le Quai, Cale de la Savatte, Angers, 49100, France
BY PLANE: The closest international airport to Angers is in Nantes. From the airport, head into Nantes city centre and then take a train to Angers St Laud.
BY TRAIN: Angers is connected directly by rail to Paris, Marseille, Nantes, Le Mans, Lyon, Strasbourg, Tours, Orleans and more. The festival venue is around 1.5km from the city's station.