Unbeatable world stars in a UNESCO World Heritage site
Set to slice the ceremonial cake in 2014, Main Square Festival will turn 10 this summer cementing it's prestige as the best French festival for international rock, pop, dance and indie.
The finest French artists will appear on the programme alongside global greats, as organisers squeeze 40 acts across two stages in the stunning Citadelle d'Arras, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
With bars, eateries and chill out areas on site, plus a beautiful, fully equipped campsite nearby, it’s no wonder Main Square Festival attracts 40,000 enthusiastic music lovers each day.
The event has three main airports within touching distance and train services which connect to much of Europe, so getting to the festival couldn’t be simpler. The only decision you need to make is what sunglasses to pack.
Alice In Chains
The Black Keys
John Butler Trio
Rodrigo y Gabriela
Girls In Hawaii
Main Square is held in the Citadel of Arras in the Pas-de-Calais department, Arras, France. The site itself holds 2000 years of the country's history and has beautiful views overlooking the Palais harbour.
Citadelle d'Arras, Arras, 62000 , France
No, the festival does not have any cash machines, but there are several in Arras city.
Yes, but festival-goers are restricted to 12 cans of soft drink and/or beer per person.
Yes, but only sandwiches. There will be a number of food stalls and refreshment stands inside the festival site.
The campsite opens on Thursday 3 July at noon and will stay open for the entire festival. It will close at noon on Monday 7 July.
Yes, you must be over 18 years old to enter the campsite. Those younger than 18 must be accompanied by at least one adult.
No. Any music equipment will be confiscated.
The following items are prohibited from the festival:
- Glass and plastic bottles, cans, paper and plastic cups
- Weapons, explosive, inflammable and volatile substances
- Pyrotechnic stuff, candles
- Sharp objects, pocket or other knives
- Any objects which might be used as a projectile
- Professional audiovisual recording equipment (professional camera, video camera, DAT or MD recorder)
- Folding chairs, large backpacks, tents and camping gear, plates and flasks
- Flagpoles, parasols, non-retractable umbrella’s with pins
- Bicycle pumps and bicycle repair equipment, crash helmets
- Flyers, stickers and other political, religious and promotional material
Les festivals populaires
© 2020 Festicket® Ltd.
Tous droits réservés.