Tomorrowland 2019 ticket sales, dates, lineup, headliners and more – here's everything you need to know about the biggest dance music festival in the world.
- Tomorrowland Announce 2019 Theme and Dates
- Tomorrowland: A History in Themes
- Tomorrowland's Most Memorable Moments
- Tomorrowland: 10 Things You Might Not Know About the World's Biggest Dance Festival
- Tomorrowland MainStage: 2005 to Now, a History in Pictures
Use the links below to find your answer:
- When do tickets go on sale?
- Can I Pre-Register to buy tickets?
- Is joining the Festicket Tomorrowland Waiting List the same as Pre-Registering?
- How do I purchase tickets?
- What can I buy, and how much will it cost?
- Can I purchase tickets over the phone?
- Which payment methods can I use?
- Do you offer a deposit or payment plan?
- How quickly do tickets sell out?
- Can you offer any tips on being prepared for the sale?
- Is there an age restriction?
- I have a large group of people who want to come. Can I be able to book for 10 / 20 / 50 people?
- How do I know if a company is legitimate?
- How do I sign up to your newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news?
- I think I might not have signed up properly. How do I check?
- What is Global Journey?
- I have another question to ask, how do I get in touch?
Tickets to Tomorrowland 2019 are due to go on sale in late January and early February 2019. Global Journey Packages will be going on sale on Saturday 19 January, while the WorldWide Pre-Sale will be Saturday 26 January and the WorldWide Ticket Sale will be Saturday 2 February.
Yes. In fact, you need to Pre-Register in order to participate in all three ticket sales: Global Journey Sale, WorldWide Pre-Sale, and WorldWide Ticket Sale.
Joining the Festicket Tomorrowland Waiting List is not the same thing as Pre-Registering on the Tomorrowland website. However, Festicket has been an Official Travel Partner for Tomorrowland for the past five editions. Joining the Festicket Tomorrowland Waiting List ensures you have access to any tickets and packages available on festicket.com.
You can join the Festicket Tomorrowland 2019 Waiting List here.
Details of the ticket purchasing process are given very close to the time of each year's ticket sale. Tickets sell out very quickly each year, so it is important to be very organised in order to have the best chance of securing tickets.
For each previous edition, Festicket's Tomorrowland packages have included a variety of camping, luxury camping and hotel options with transfers. Exact costs are confirmed close to the time of each year's sale.
No, in order to ensure that everyone is given a fair chance to purchase tickets, fans are only able to purchase tickets online and after pre-registering.
Festicket.com supports all major credit and debit card issuers, and the following online money transfer services: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, giropay, iDEAL, Sofort Überweisung. Paypal can also be used as a method of payment.
Festicket.com packages are open to citizens of all countries.
It is yet to be confirmed if we will be offering payment plans for Tomorrowland 2019.
Each year, tickets sell out almost immediately. It is very difficult to get tickets so be sure to be organised.
1. Make sure that you are ready and online before sale is to start
Be aware of the exact time when tickets and packages go on sale. This will be announced much closer to the time.
2. Register for a Festicket account
Part of the payment process when buying packages on Festicket is to register for a Festicket account (you need this to access your tickets and documents). Save time by registering beforehand and being signed in before the start of the Tomorrowland sale. Register here.
3. Speak to your friends beforehand to decide which package you want to book
Also pick a 2nd and 3rd choice as they will sell out quickly and you will save time if you already know what to go for if your 1st or 2nd choices are sold out. Details of the packages will be available to view for a few days before so you can decide.
4. Make sure that your bank knows that you intend to make a large purchase
It is common for banks to block payments, especially if they are to be made in international currencies. Festicket take payment in EUR, GBP and USD.
The minimum age to attend Tomorrowland is 18. You must be aged 18 or over, or turn 18 on the year of the festival to gain entry (anyone born in 1999). This policy is strictly enforced and you will be required to provide proof of age upon arrival. There are no exceptions to this policy, even if you are accompanied by an adult.
In the past, Festicket has had a maximum of 4 people per order. We're unable to take bookings or make special arrangements for larger groups.
You should only buy through a Tomorrowland Official Travel Partner or direct from the festival themselves. Official Travel Partners are listed on the Tomorrowland website here - always check that the company you are buying from is listed in the updated list. Festicket worked directly with Tomorrowland as an Official Travel Partner in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 and can be found in the Official Travel Partner section of Tomorrowland's website.
Easy – click here, and you'll be able to sign up and start receiving our newsletter every Friday. Check the terms and conditions for full details before you sign up.
If you have joined the Festicket Tomorrowland 2019 Waiting List, then you will automatically start receiving the Festicket Newsletter.
Try entering your email again using the link above. If it shows "It looks like you've already registered for this promotion." , then you had previously signed up successfully.
"Global Journey" packages are a range of ticket, accommodation and travel packages designed by the Tomorrowland team to ensure that your journey to Tomorrowland is as hassle-free as possible.
Some Global Journey packages include flights – the infamous 'party flights' with DJs, entertainment and a host of surprises to ensure that your Tomorrowland experience starts as soon as you board.
More like this: