Beauregard Festival returns to Normandy once more on Friday 6 July, for another three-day musical celebration featuring performances from the likes of Depeche Mode, Macklemore, Jack White, MGMT, Orelsan, Charlotte Gainsbourg and more.
And you could be joining them, because we have four tickets to give away for one lucky winner and three friends, as well as the ferry crossing from Portsmouth to Caen (10km from the festival site).
To be in with a chance of winning, either enter your email or share the social post below. Good luck – and be sure to read the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page.
Competition Terms & Conditions
You have until 15:00 on Thursday 31 May 2018 to enter.
1. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and live in the UK
2. Entrants may only enter once and we will be picking one winner across both channels
3. The prize on offer is 4 tickets for Beauregard Festival (including camping) and return ferry travel from Portsmouth to Caen*
4. The winner will be announced and contacted the following day, and you will have 3 days to claim your prize
5. In your claim email you must include the contact email, contact phone number, the name of the guests you wish to bring
6. If no winner comes forward, the prize will be removed
7. Festicket reserves the right to amend the prize as necessary
8. Both tickets and sailings are subject to availability and are to be taken as stated. The prizes are not transferable, not exchangeable, and there is no cash alternative. There will be no refund in the event of cancellation by the winner.
*Travelling with Brittany Ferries on the Portsmouth-Caen route for a standard car and 4 passengers or for 4 foot passengers
Outward travel by day from Portsmouth to Caen on 5th, 6th or 7th July 2018 for a standard car (5m long x 1.83m high) and up to 4 passengers or for 4 foot passengers; and return travel from Caen to Portsmouth by day on 8th, 9th or 10th July 2018.
Travel and transport expenses between the winner's home and Portsmouth Harbour are not included. Travel and transport expenses between Caen Harbour and the festival (10km) are not included. Travel and transport expenses are not included for the duration of the stay. Cabins, drinks, personal expenses and travel insurance are not included in the prize. Please note, the information you provide will also be shared with Brittany Ferries.