The Crave Festival 2018
- The Hague, Netherlands
- 2 June 2018
Celebrating underground culture
The Crave Festival is a house and techno festival in The Hague. With a lineup of underground heavyweights, the festival has one of the most creative lineups of the year.
Moving the party around after the first two editions, now in its fourth year The Crave Festival has found a home in the scenic and atmospheric Zuiderpark.
A one day experience, the festival features four stages surrounded by lakes and lush forests, and one of the most knowledgable crowds on the festival circuit.
- Egyptian Lover
- Palms Trax
- Hessle Audio Trio (Ben UFO B2B Pearson Sound B2B Pangaea)
- DJ Stingray
- Lux 12:00 - 14:00
- Skee Mask 14:00 - 16:00
- Aurora Halal 16:00 - 18:00
- Deniro 18:00 - 19:30
- Matrixxman 19:30 - 21:30
- Blawan 21:30 - 23:30
- Jeans 12:00 - 14:00
- Courtesy 14:00 - 16:00
- Levon Vincent 16:00 - 18:00
- The Egyptian Lover 18:00 - 19:30
- Hessle Audio Trio ( Ben UFO + Pearson Sound + Pangaea) 19:30 - 23:30
Intergalactic FM & Creme Organization
- OKO DJ 12:00 - 14:00
- Cosmox 14:00 - 15:30
- Alienata 15:30 - 17:00
- DJ TLR 17:00 - 18:30
- Ekman [live] 18:30 - 19:30
- Beverly Hills 808303 aka I-F 19:30 - 21:30
- DJ Stingray 21:30 - 23:30
- Strange Boutique 12:00 - 14:00
- Scientific Dreamz Of U 14:00 - 16:30
- Soichi Terada [live] 16:30 - 17:30
- Twice Upon A Time 17:30 - 19:30
- DJ Sotofett 19:30 - 23:30
Zuiderpark is the perfect setting for a festival, with lush green trees and lakes acting as a backdrop.
Zuiderpark, Meester P. Droogleever Fortuynweg 16, The Hague, 2533 SR, Netherlands
The most convenient airport is Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS). Upon arrival take the train to Den Haag HS (31 minutes). From here hop on the 26 bus to Den Haag, Zuiderpark (13 minutes).
Den Haag (The Hague) is accessible from most European cities, but may require a transfer. From Den Haag Centraal Station take the 4 or 6 tram to Den Haag, Tienhovenselaan (14 minutes). The festival site in Den Haag Zuiderpark is a 10 minute walk from here.
The festival runs from 12:00 - 23:00.
This is an 18+ festival. Bring ID to ensure entry.
The festival site is partial wheelchair accessible. For questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org