O festival já decorreu. Junte-se à nossa lista de e-mails para receber atualizações por e-mail sobre acesso prioritário a bilhetes, descontos, notícias exclusivas e ofertas.Junte-se à lista de-mails
Techno royalty at ADE
Rising to the all-out occasion that is Amsterdam Dance Event, DGTL has curated their most ambitious program yet, with five parties going down over three days.
Out of the five parties, this one is where their true techno colours come through, as Jeff Mills, Helena Hauff, and a Marcel Dettmann B2B set with Ben Klock take the decks.
The night will feature nothing short of thunderous beats, top tier stage production and sound system, and an electric atmosphere, you know the drill.
The NDSM is a converted warehouse on one of Amsterdam's former shipyards. The site is also home to restaurants, bars, terraces and skateparks, meaning it has become a cultural hub for the city.
NDSM, Tt. Neveritaweg 61, Amsterdam, 1033 WB, Países Baixos
BY PLANE: The nearest airport to the city is Amsterdam Schiphol, and is only a 15 minute train journey away from Amsterdam's main station. Moreover, Schiphol station is directly underneath the airport so access is easy and convenient.
BY TRAIN: There are many trains that run to Amsterdam throughout Europe.
Once in Amsterdam, you can reach the venue by public transport. Either by:
FERRY: There are two free ferry ferries to and from the NDSM
- NDSM ferry (Central Station to NDSM and vice versa), takes about 14 minutes. At peak every 15 mins, outside every 30 mins. From Amsterdam Central Station, walk to the Ruyterkade at the back of the station to the river IJ. Take the leftmost ferry to the NDSM.
- Houthaven ferry (Tasmanstraat to NDSM and vice versa), takes about 6 mins. The ferry departs from the ferry terminal at the Tasmanstraat.
- Bus 91 stop Klaprozenweg (Amsterdam CS -> Zaandam / Zaanse Schans), 4 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf.
- Bus 94 stop Klaprozenweg (Amsterdam CS -> Zaandam CS), 4 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf.
- Bus 35 stop Ataturk (Amsterdam CS> Molenwijk, Amsterdam North), 4 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf.
- Bus 105 stop NDSM-pier (Amsterdam North -> Purmerend), 3 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf.
- Bus 109 stop NDSM-pier (Amsterdam North -> Purmerend), 3 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf.
- Bus 391 (industrial heritage lijn) stop Klaprozenweg (Amsterdam CS –> Zaanse Schans), 4 mins walk to the NDSM-Wharf
22:00 - 07:00
© 2020 Festicket® Ltd.
Todos os direitos reservados.