Norfolk's bass and pop music festival
Sundown Festival 2020 will no longer take place due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak. Ticket-holders will have the option to roll their ticket over to next year's edition, set to take place on 3rd - 5th September 2021. You can read the full statement from the festival here.
All Festicket customers will be contacted regarding next steps.
Sundown Festival is a UK bass and pop music festival, bringing some of the best artists in the scene to its home at the Norfolk Showground.
Sundown's 2020 lineup will be headlined by Sean Paul and Loyle Carner, who will top a diverse lineup that includes the likes of Bugzy Malone, Fredo, Becky Hill and Wilkinson, who will play out across Sundown's variety of stages.
Beyond the music, festival-goers will also have the chance to explore the festival's magical woodland, immersing themselves in quirky art installations or riding high at the funfair.
Norfolk Showground is an area of glorious parkland just four miles from the centre of Norwich. It is home to the world renowned Royal Norfolk Show, as well as sitting next to an 18-hole championship gold course.
Norfolk Showground, Dereham Road, Norwich, NR5 0TT, Reino Unido
From the North: Easily situated just off the A47, exiting at the Longwater Interchange. Follow signs for Sundown Festival.
From the South: Whether you are travelling to Norwich via the A11 from London or the A140 from Ipswich, take the A47 bypass westwards and follow signs for Sundown Festival.
Norwich Railway Station is situated 5 miles from the Showground. Shuttle buses will run from the station to the Showground on a regular basis throughout the weekend.
Sundown Festival is open to anyone aged 14+ but the following conditions apply:
- Anyone aged under 16 (15 or under) must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18+. There is a limit of one Under 16 per adult aged 18-20 and a maximum of three Under 16s per adult aged 21+. Any adult accompanying an Under 16 must have ID.
- Anyone aged 16+ may enter the festival unaccompanied but must bring ID. We do not accept any parental or guardian duty for children attending the festival and we strongly advise that they have the permission of a parent or legal guardian before attending.
At the entrance gate we only accept the following forms of ID:
- Valid Photo Driving Licence
- Valid Provisional Photo Driving Licence
- Valid Passport
- Valid PASS card from the National Proof of Age Standards Scheme - this is the best form of ID to bring if you don’t want to bring a valuable document. More information on how to obtain your card can be found here (https://www.pass-scheme.org.uk/).
There is no dedicated family campsite, however, there is a quiet camping area available on a first come first served basis.
© 2020 Festicket® Ltd.
Todos os direitos reservados.